Very nice place, quiet, good service both at reception and at breakfast. The whole property has very nice yards and pools with kois, peacocks wondering around and frangipani trees. All of them give you a great resort feeling. The pool is very large, good water temperature. The hotel is located very close to the beach. Overall we loved it. Guests interested primarily in Singapore sightseeing may feel it is a bit far, however there is a free shuttle to Vivocity and the taxi fares are more than decent. On the less positive side: based on the rooms the hotel is not 5 stars, I would say more like 4. The furniture in the room is a bit outdated and the bathrooms need some refurbishment. During evenings we had light dinner at the bar: good service and food, except for the pizza. I suggest to the chef to change the recipe for the dough, it was neither soft, nor crispy, was more like eating shoe sole (no intention to be offensive, could not find a better comparison). Oh, and to finish on a positive tone, there was a singing show during one evening, something that we did not expect and we enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star resort hotel on Singapore's favourite island. Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, it is a haven of tranquility and relaxation blessed with stunning views of sunsets over the horizon. Greeting guests upon arrival in the lobby is a dazzling bespoke lighting installation inspired by the Milky Way hanging from the lofty ceiling. The entire property is cosseted in lush tropical greenery and overlooks the South China Sea. The 215-room hotel includes luxury rooms, suites and villas, and offers an array of delectable cuisines from around the world at its various F&B establishments. Facilities include indoor and outdoor event spaces, a state-of-the-art gym, children's playroom, complimentary internet access and shuttle services. Completing the experience for guests is a spacious swimming pool deck and the world's largest Sofitel Signature So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island