“delicious curries, stews and great service”
Review of Casserole

Casserole
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“delicious curries, stews and great service”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We go here often! Recently they had a 1for1 deal which included a buffet and all u can eat mains. Excellent food! Love the seafood soup, prawn masala, and the delicious bread basket and salad you get with every soup !big portions!

• Visited May 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious Indian / Middle Eastern food”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Delicious food!

For main course, we ordered tandoori chicken, chicken kebab and fish curry. The fish curry is awesome! Side dishes that came along with the main course are nasi bryani and roti / bread. Overall, it was delicious! One of the best Indian/Middle Eastern food that I have ever had. Mind you, I am from Malaysia, a country full of good food! :) Note - food portion is not big.

Salads, bread, soup, fruits and dessert is free flow - mini buffet concept. I love the macaroons. It is not sweet, just nice. I think I ate 8 :). Note - there are only 3 choices for dessert. Limited variety.

Service was ok, as the restaurant was pretty empty. Just 3 other customers that time.

Would I go back there again? Yes, if there is a promotion. There was a promotion when we were there. We paid SGD 35 per person.

• Visited May 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Very friendly manager and relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Date of Visit: 8th Apr 2013

Cost (includes all taxes): $52.95 (for Seafood Bouillabaisse (single portion), Chicken B'stilla, Rasa Berry)

Had not tried Moroccan food before so since I was in Sentosa and I saw many good reviews from HungryGoWhere and TA so I decided to give it a shot.

Experience: (1) Atmosphere - quiet and chilled ambience (probably also cos it's a Monday night) with a live band that came in at about 7.15pm.

(2) Service - the manager was friendly and was helpful in giving suggestions, even asking me if I was a heavy/light eater so that she could make recommendations. She also explained what was good about some of the dishes and later on during the meal also talked me through about some details of the food (e.g. that couscous was a rice dish in Morocco and it's like their staple diet whereas in Singapore we usually eat white rice).

(3) Food - (a) the complimentary salad was just ok for me. Vegetables were fresh, carrots and cucumbers crunchy but the dressing didn't quite excite me (I like it to be more zesty) (b) the complimentary bread with butter and muhammara(?) dip was pretty tasty! I liked the bread and the butter was soft and tasty (c) seafood bouillabaisse - I saw the picture in the menu and the description was so awesome that I felt like trying it straightaway and it happened that it was also the soup that the manager recommended. Indeed, it was very delicious with a good amount of seafood in it (though not thick like a stew normally is but more importantly it tasted great!) (d) chicken b'stilla - very exotic looking when I saw it in the menu and it caught my eye because of its appearance and description (it's like a pastry type of main with chicken, egg, saffron, onions wrapped inside it) and I wanted to try something more Moroccan. The taste was certainly unique (it was nice but not quite sure the kind of flavour I favour) and probably more for the adventurous eater (e) Rasa Berry - nice yogurt drink that the manager recommended (I generally don't take alcoholic drinks).

Overall a unique experience and I'll probably try it again the next time I go to Sentosa!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MrLukeLau
Magnitogorsk, Russia
“The best dinning place in Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We stayed in Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa for 6 nights and visited all cafes and restaurants there. And made up our mind that Casserole - the best! We have tried a la carte menu and buffet menu. They have thematic night and you can try buffet. We enjoyed food every time. You can try there Morrocan, Indian food there. They have picture menu and main course served in pots. The main course is accompanied by rice and couscous. My heart (or my stomach) votes for lamb. The stewed lamb I have tried there is something unreal.

• Visited November 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic anniversary dinner at Casserole”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

My wife and I celebrated our 10 years anniversary recently at Casserole Rasa Sentosa. With the wide choices of cuisines to choose from, we were undecided till Executive Chef Glen made good recommendations in which we enjoy the fantastic dinner for the rest of the night. We particularly liked the Ginger Orange Duck and the Moroccan dessert Baklava and will definitely go back to satisfy our taste bud again. Thanks Chef Glen, thanks Casserole. Seeya.

• Visited September 2012