“Good Course, Bad customer service”
Review of Sentosa Golf Club

Sentosa Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Highly regarded as one of the best golf destinations in Asia, it is also home to two magnificent championship 18-hole par 72 golf courses- Serapong and Tanjong.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The golf course is good, but I played at a better and cheaper course in the same week (Ria Bintan).
After nine holes the siren was activated and we returned to the club house. The storm was intense and we could not finish the round. We asked if we could arrange to complete the round the next day and were told that the General Manager would contact us.
We received no phone call and despite several attempts to contact He/She we had no luck.
The reception and the driving range staff were not any better.
If you cherish good customer service do not consider this club, there are many courses in the area.

5  Thank Mic B

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Both the Tanjong and Serapong courses are well maintained, and some of the holes have great view at the backdrop. However, costs of a game there is expensive, especially for walk-in guest.

Personally, I feels that the Serapong course is more challenging, and beautiful.

1  Thank Jon N
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Went for lunch with my husband and my son as my son is a member of this stunning Golf Club. The restaurant setting overlooking the course was superb. The food was very good and the service exemplary. The clubhouse is beautiful and it was a very enjoyable afternoon.

1  Thank gac_11
Reviewed 1 February 2014

the golf area was spacious and so green.so my cousin and i went to play golf as my cousin thought me how to play golf.There were very few people in the golf area.

1  Thank Jagdish987
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Attended the HSBC Women's Champions in February 2013 and was very impressed. Had the opportunity to come back to play the Serapong course in September 2013 - albeit the back 9 due to adverse weather conditions - and all I can say is that it a wonderful golfing experience. Some challenging fairways to hit and misses can be penalized heavily. Greens in immaculate condition. Clubhouse staff always professional. The front-of-house attendant offered to give my group a next-day starting flight free-of-charge even though we had started play on the first (play halted due to lightning). This would have normally incurred a hefty charge of some sort but the club's understanding made for an exceptional visit.