Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa
US$672
US$336
US$303
Sofitel
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$503
US$503
US$301
  • Breakfast included
US$661
US$584
  • Pool
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$377
Agoda.com
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$440
US$356
US$829
bedfinder
US$374
US$366
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$373
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
1,518 results
All reviewsimbiah stationheritage suiteonsen suitemerlion viewnew wingmovenpick hotelcomplimentary ice creamnespresso machineconstruction siteuniversal studiosfree upgradevivo cityliving areafree monorailtwg tearesorts worldcake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Great location and enjoyed our stay a lot
Pros
• Location to all Sentosa attractions
• Perfect base to explore Sentosa
• Room spacious for all of us
• Bathroom was modern and separated into sink area, toilet and shower area – perfect when we have kids in same room as one can get ready while other is brushing etc
• Rooms are modern and convenient
• Reasonable pricing compared to other hotels in Sentosa
• Pool area was good
• Free ice cream coupons per room
• Free shuttle to vivo city mall
• Coffee in the room was awesome
• Free 3 day pass to get back to Sentosa island from city

Cons
• Breakfast could be improved with more variety
• Wifi is chargeable – they should really make it free
• I had booked 3 rooms and 2 of the rooms had to request for toiletries as housekeeping did not replenish it for them. It was fine in our room

Room Tip: Choose 4th floor and above facing sea
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Actually, the first reason we chose this hotel was because it's located in Sentosa island, and it's a walking distance from public transportation including the train station. Thankfully the hotel is also quite nice. They were undergoing major renovation during our stay, but it didn't cause any distractions whatsoever.
While waiting for our check-in we were given strawberry ice cream, much to our children's delight! The room is cozy with fluffy pillows. One of the thing we found quite amusing was the bathroom ... Don't get me wrong, it's artistic and beautiful but the door was those kind with full blurry glass, really brought the giggles for the children and even for us the parents! You can't see clearly through it from the bed side unless you put your nose against the door, but still ! definitely enough to bring the giggles again and again! so I always had to turn off the lights when I'm inside, .... I guess for my family (who's from an Asian country) still thinks that bathrooms are to be very private rooms, and this doesn't give us that feeling at all (since we're there as a family, and we were at a family resort of Sentosa island).

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tjabe
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Went there for a staycation and was looking forward it. However, after some reviews online, I was hoping that I won't get any bad experience but I still got a few bad experiences.

1) I had paid for the buffet breakfast for 2 persons when I booked the room online. However, when I was checking in, the staff told me that the breakfast was not paid yet. I already expected that this will happen to me so 2 days before my stay, I emailed the hotel to confirm that I had paid for the breakfast as it was not shown in the confirmation email. I printed out the email and showed it to her and after doing some calculation, she realised that I paid for the breakfast.

2) I had requested for king size bed in my booking but however, when I check in, the staff told us that they only have room with 2 super single beds which we could join together and that the room is located at a high floor. We checked in at 2pm but had to wait 1 hour for our room to be ready. After waiting for 1 hour, we were given a room on the 3rd level. The highest floor in the hotel is level 6 and you call level 3 a high floor?

3) There is no toothbrush and toothpaste provided and to me, these are really the basic amenities that should be available in the hotel rooms. Moreover, it's a 5 stars hotel! If a 3 stars hotel could provide, why not a 5 stars hotel?

The only thing that I'm happy with the staycation is that the buffet breakfast exceeded my expectation even though a lot of people feedback that their variety is very limited. I see some items that were not available in other hotels like egg benedict and museli (really love their muesli). I don't understand why people are complaining about the limited variety because seriously, how much can you eat for a breakfast? What kind of variety are you expecting for a breakfast?

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank huici87
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Arrive late around 8pm, easy check in, one of the staff took us to find reception, which is slightly in the back of the hotel (we were dropped by outside its restaurant), but while we walked inside, this aromatherapy smell is very refreshing yet has kinda calming effect... Love the scents....
They asked $100 deposit altough we already paid full in advance. And they give us complimentary ice creams...

Room : we booked deluxe, enough for :) a small family, its single bed is quite big, we asked for extra bed, comfy enough..
Room were clean, altough some I see some dust at the corner under bedside table. We had a part of parking lot and part of ocean view.
AC is taking a bit time to feel cold.
Love the switches for curtains. Working table provides
And.. love the Nespresso coffee machine.... :))

Bathroom : nice.. love the bathtub. Water pressure is ok.

Staffs : Great !. The Cleaning lady remembered our request to add more towel in our room and always saying hello and good morning.

Didn't try the pool, altough it looks sooo attempting :)
Lovely surroundings, my son love the chess decoration .
We tried breakfast buffet, it was so so, but have enough various food and fruits.

Got free monorail pass for whole family.

Location : just walk accross the street is Imbiah Station, under it there is 7/11, it's near to KFC too (open 8AM) or board monorail to Vivo for food.

This hotel is value of money compared other with other hotels in Sentosa. Will be back for sure !

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at Moevenpick for a staycation and had a great experience. The check-in was smooth and they were kind enough to grant us early check in (at around 1pm), and even upgraded us. The room was fantastic, and the in-room coffee was good. As it was my husband bday, they provided a complimentary bday cake which was really delicious.
The location is also good as it’s walkable to RWS and the monorail station is just outside the hotel to go to other parts of Sentosa easily.
The only grip is we couldn’t get any late check-out but that’s cos they were running high occupancy.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple