We were disappointed because when we entered our Heritage Suite we found leftover snacks in the drawer and amenities misplaced - probably left by the previous guests. The mini bar was incomplete and there was no price list which makes it confusing if these were chargeable or complimentary. Also agree with the comment by another guest about the toilet ventilation. Other then these unpleasant surprises we enjoyed the exclusivity of the hotel and its furnishings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired and energised by all that Sentosa Island has to offer, right on your doorstep. Explore adrenalin sports, theme parks, nature discoveries, local culture, or just an enjoyable break from a hectic lifestyle. Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, overlooking the iconic Merlion, the symbol of Singapore, is the ideal place to unlock this compelling destination. Le Méridien Hub is an innovative reinterpretation of the hotel lobby which acts as a gathering place for creative minds to converse, debate and exchange. A juxtaposition of relaxing and energising spaces will ensure an enjoyable stay. Inspired dining and relaxation choices are offered in our venues. Our fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool provide stimulating options to restore balance during your stay in this unique environment. In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Le Méridien Hotels and Resorts, impeccable service is promised at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelbag so you can book your Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island