A group of 4 managed to squeeze in a Premium Onsen (with jacuzzi). We went during the weekends at the peak season, therefore the check-in was rather slow. The room may look small but the verandah is spacious with tables, chairs and jacuzzi! It's a great room if you have a big group of friends crashing in before going to a beach party etc. Unfortunately, we got a room in the middle of every other rooms and we got complaints of the noise we made. Logically, we are at the beach to have fun with booze and music. We were pretty pissed.
The bed and pillows are super soft and comfortable, it makes you not want to wake up. I love how zen but yet minimal the concept of the room is. Separate toilets; shower room comes with sauna facility.
The service was excellent actually, as we booked the room requesting for twin beds but we got a king size bed. So they provided us an extra bed with no charge at all. Our jacuzzi got spoiled on the last day if our stay. We told the front desk about this problem and they sent us a technician to check the jacuzzi. We were told that the jacuzzi's pump is choked so we can't use the jacuzzi. Within minutes, we received a call from the front desk and asked if we want to change to a new room with a working jacuzzi. We declined the offer as we were checking out on the day so instead we asked for an extend of checking out! We were pretty pleased with that offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired and energised by all that Sentosa Island has to offer, right on your doorstep. Explore adrenalin sports, theme parks, nature discoveries, local culture, or just an enjoyable break from a hectic lifestyle. Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, overlooking the iconic Merlion, the symbol of Singapore, is the ideal place to unlock this compelling destination. Le Méridien Hub is an innovative reinterpretation of the hotel lobby which acts as a gathering place for creative minds to converse, debate and exchange. A juxtaposition of relaxing and energising spaces will ensure an enjoyable stay. Inspired dining and relaxation choices are offered in our venues. Our fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool provide stimulating options to restore balance during your stay in this unique environment. In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Le Méridien Hotels and Resorts, impeccable service is promised at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island