Moevenpick brand I more recall as a great ice cream brand and only because of that it was my first choice to stay in this hotel.
We stayed here for 2 nights after our cruise for 3 nights during March 2014 to enjoy the Sentosa island and its offerings.
MoevenPick Hotel is a small distance away from the busy Resort World area of Sentosa. For person like me it was a plus. Well connected with all parts of Sentosa, by Monorail just across the road from the Hotel. Imbiah look out attractions are all at walkable distance like Merlion, Butterfly park, Singapore Cable car, Luge, Tiger Sky tower, 4D wonderland, Images of Singapore etc.
The lobby ambience is great. Check in was a breeze.
Rooms are big and modern with all necessary essentials available. The expresso machine was great and easy to use. For coffee lovers more appropriate than the regular water kettle kept in all hotels. The automated day / night blinds are practical. Nothing great to right about the view from the room in which we stayed.
Only thing Room No 311 gate doesn’t often shuts properly and has to be pushed a bit hard (needs some rectification).
In today’s age when even a 3 star property offers complimentary breakfast, our package was without the breakfast. Upon seeing the breakfast spread and the cost being charged for it, we decided to try elsewhere out of so many options available in Sentosa.
However, Ice creams here are simply superb.
Overall a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired and energised by all that Sentosa Island has to offer, right on your doorstep. Explore adrenalin sports, theme parks, nature discoveries, local culture, or just an enjoyable break from a hectic lifestyle. Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, overlooking the iconic Merlion, the symbol of Singapore, is the ideal place to unlock this compelling destination. Le Méridien Hub is an innovative reinterpretation of the hotel lobby which acts as a gathering place for creative minds to converse, debate and exchange. A juxtaposition of relaxing and energising spaces will ensure an enjoyable stay. Inspired dining and relaxation choices are offered in our venues. Our fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool provide stimulating options to restore balance during your stay in this unique environment. In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Le Méridien Hotels and Resorts, impeccable service is promised at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island