Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
View Hotel
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
1,533 results
All reviewsimbiah stationheritage suiteonsen suitemerlion viewnew wingmovenpick hotelcomplimentary ice creamnespresso machineconstruction siteuniversal studiosfree upgradevivo cityliving areafree monorailtwg tearesorts worldcake
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Firstly, thumbs up for their wonderful service. Spent my Anniversary with my boyfriend at Movenpick Heritage Sentosa.

I have to say, the hotel room is really comfy to the extent you would not want to step out of it. We were given a complimentary Anniversary cake which was AWESOME! To be honest, we definitely will visit Movenpick Heritage Sentosa in the upcoming future for another staycation! :)

Thank you Movenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa for making my Anniversary such a memorable one.

We look forward to our next staycation!

Cheers

Room Tip: Big room with Merlion view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Philip J, General Manager at Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing the many positive elements of your stay; from the design of our rooms to the anniversary cake that we had prepared for you and your boyfriend. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery that Moevenpick is known for and I am delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your anniversary stay.

We appreciate your recommending our property on Trip Advisor and I hope you will call on me personally if I can be of any assistance in helping to arrange your next visit to Sentosa.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days during a conference.
Honestly, this is the first time I stayed at Sentosa area since usually I stayed in dowtown area, either for vacation or for business.
I had a question one time whether this hotel is capable of doing business meetings as the location is really inside a centre of a big amusement park where the focuses are for families and leisures. However, during these 3 days, I found out that this hotel is also (very) suitable for business meetings and conferences. I had the opinion that the service level for business meetings was the same with those hotels located in downtown Singapore. I had no complaint at all.
First Impression: it is a big hotel. Old colonial building yet it has a very modern design. I arrived at around midnight and the staffs were still helpful, no sign of tiredness. Check in (and later check out) process was fast.
Location: I think it is one of the best location in Sentosa. The big Merlion statue were just across the street. The mall was also located just accross the street, very easy to find anything.
Meeting rooms and facilities: spacious, I like the high ceiling that they had, it made the room even looked bigger. All meeting equipments were working well. Snacks and beverage during coffee breaks were very well-managed and the taste were great. the staffs were also helpful.
Bedroom: I used the Heritage Suite. I like it very much. It consisted of family room, bedroom and bathroom (including walk-in closet). The bathroom was complete with the wash basin for two,bathtub, walk-in shower and a toilet. I had a problem with the shower as it less powerfull. I had also a problem with the AC in the bedroom as the main control located in the family room. This meant that I had to go to the family room if I need to increase/reduce the temperature. Other problem was also the noise from the outside sometimes entered the room (I remember there was a project in place in the street at 3 am made me difficult to sleep). However, other than those 3 problems, everything were great! The wifi was also fast. I like the fruit package in the room.
Restaurant: No complaint at all! I was satisfied with the services and the quiality of the food. The staffs were also helpful to find me some halal food.
Conclusion: Will surely be back for the next visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Philip J, General Manager at Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing the many positive elements of your stay; from highlighting our hotel for being an ideal conference venue and the quality service you receive from our meetings and events team during your 3 days conference, to the prime location of the hotel that places us within walking distance to all the major attractions on Sentosa. I am also glad that you had enjoyed the design and facilities in our Heritage Suite and that our F&B colleagues were able to meet your dietary needs.

I also wanted to acknowledge your comment regarding the low water pressure you experienced in your shower. Please know that we have already addressed this matter, so that future guests do not experience similar problems.

We appreciate your recommending our property on Trip Advisor and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Moevenpick Heritage Hotel, Sentosa in the very near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Moevenpick brand I more recall as a great ice cream brand and only because of that it was my first choice to stay in this hotel.

We stayed here for 2 nights after our cruise for 3 nights during March 2014 to enjoy the Sentosa island and its offerings.

MoevenPick Hotel is a small distance away from the busy Resort World area of Sentosa. For person like me it was a plus. Well connected with all parts of Sentosa, by Monorail just across the road from the Hotel. Imbiah look out attractions are all at walkable distance like Merlion, Butterfly park, Singapore Cable car, Luge, Tiger Sky tower, 4D wonderland, Images of Singapore etc.

The lobby ambience is great. Check in was a breeze.

Rooms are big and modern with all necessary essentials available. The expresso machine was great and easy to use. For coffee lovers more appropriate than the regular water kettle kept in all hotels. The automated day / night blinds are practical. Nothing great to right about the view from the room in which we stayed.

Only thing Room No 311 gate doesn’t often shuts properly and has to be pushed a bit hard (needs some rectification).

In today’s age when even a 3 star property offers complimentary breakfast, our package was without the breakfast. Upon seeing the breakfast spread and the cost being charged for it, we decided to try elsewhere out of so many options available in Sentosa.

However, Ice creams here are simply superb.

Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anuj_31
Philip J, General Manager at Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing the many positive elements of your stay; from the convenient location of the hotel, that places us within walking distance to all the major attractions on Sentosa; to the quality of our rooms, which feature pamper pads and electronically controlled curtains, as well as the efficiency of our Front Desk colleagues.

I also want to acknowledge your comments regarding the faulty door to your room that did not shut properly. Please know that we will look at this immediately to ensure that this has already been rectified.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The Moevenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa is a beautiful hotel, both inside and out. The staff were attentive and friendly. I had a bit of a problem with the Wi-Fi, but they fixed it one night, and then I had a different problem the next night. It was to late to bother getting it fixed, so I didn't bother.
Had both Breakfast Buffet and dinner at the hotel, and both were excellent. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable, our only real problem was that the light switches were confusing, and you could not turn on each of the bed lights separately.

Room Tip: We always prefer higher floor and a distance from the elevator, which we had. Don't know if it would make a difference given the open air hallways.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clive C
Philip J, General Manager at Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing the many positive elements of your stay; from the design of the hotel and friendly service received from our colleagues, to the cleanliness of the guest rooms and quality of our F&B offerings. I am glad that these elements and more, helped make this Staycation so special for you.

I also wanted to acknowledge your comments regarding the problem you faced with the Wi-Fi connection and the light switch control panel in the room. My sincere apologies for the shortfall.

Thank you once again for your feedback on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I drove to hotel carpark. As it was full the guard direct me to park near a corner and placr cone to block it. Nice gestures anyway. Check in was a brezze. There was free ice cream at the lobby. We book an onsen jazzcui room. The room was fabulous! ! It was great! Too bad it does't come with a bathtub.. buffet dinner was not quite a spread. Not much variety to choose . But their buffet breakfast was simply awesome. . The staff was very helpful and smiling too. Can improve more on the buffet dinner .

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Philip J, General Manager at Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at The Moevenpick Heritage Hotel, Sentosa and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, particularly the helpful service you received from our Security colleagues, as well as the prompt check-in at front desk and the welcome Moevenpick ice-cream provided for our guests. I also want to acknowledge your positive comments regarding the facilities in our Premium Onsen Jacuzzi Suite and make note that the reason these rooms do not feature a tub in the bathroom, is that there is the outdoor Onsen tub and by not incorporating a tub in the bathroom, we were able to provide a shower room that also doubles up as a steam room, these are the only rooms in the hotel to have such facilities.

We have also taken note of your comments on our themed buffets and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings and the warm service from our F&B colleagues.

We appreciate you recommending our property on Trip Advisor and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Moevenpick Heritage Hotel, Sentosa in the very near future.