The hotel is located right in front of the station .The monorail takes you to vivo city in 5 minutes. Universal studio is even closer. We reached there after a 10 hour flight from Auckland early morning .Check in was at 3pm. However staff was kind enough to get the room ready for us by 11am. Breakfast had a lot of variety however there was no change in the menu from one day to another.
The room was very comfortable however the only problem was with the door to the toilet(. it was see thru).
We requested late checkout (7 pm) as our flight was late at night and were informed that we would be charged 205 sgd as half board rates .
While we were relaxing in the room the staff issued room keys to some guests who opened the door and walked right into the room .Needless to say we were shocked to see strangers walk right in the middle of the room.
We called reception and complained. The people at the front desk were very apologetic. To make up for this lapse they sent ice-cream and a fruit basket to our room. On checkout at 7pm they refused to take the half board rates. This gesture was appreciated by us. However for security purposes they must ensure lapses like these do not occur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired and energised by all that Sentosa Island has to offer, right on your doorstep. Explore adrenalin sports, theme parks, nature discoveries, local culture, or just an enjoyable break from a hectic lifestyle. Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa, overlooking the iconic Merlion, the symbol of Singapore, is the ideal place to unlock this compelling destination. Le Méridien Hub is an innovative reinterpretation of the hotel lobby which acts as a gathering place for creative minds to converse, debate and exchange. A juxtaposition of relaxing and energising spaces will ensure an enjoyable stay. Inspired dining and relaxation choices are offered in our venues. Our fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool provide stimulating options to restore balance during your stay in this unique environment. In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Le Méridien Hotels and Resorts, impeccable service is promised at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island