2 people are viewing this hotel
£153
Trip.com
£138
1,689 results
All reviews spring water tram stop swimming pool special needs sentosa express universal studios chlorine slides greenery mrt
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

A beautiful eco friendly, person friendly resort. I visited with my 87 year old mother with a walker and everything was accessible. I also had my 6 year old grandson and everything was perfect for him. Rooms are great, pool area divine, free buses every 7 mins take you anywhere. I definitely recommend this resort. Absolutely no negatives I can think of.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nerida H
Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

I am disappointed with the staff attitude from the reception when we contacted them via room telephone. We feedback that the aircon is not cold AT ALL around 11pm even though we switched on for 4 hours from 8pm till 11pm at really Low temperature. Then they send a staff up to the room and I assume that’s the technician whereby he mentioned that the temperature in the room has to stay not lower than 15 degree. And asked us to wait for 30 mins after they adjusted to 16 degree. I would have appreciate it if they told us to change to another room and they looked into it. Anyway, We were so tired by then and we dozed off.

And by 4am, I was really sweating, stuffy and contacted the reception. Their reply is you only booked a night stay right. Well.. does it mean a night booking, I have endured this type of service and warmest in the room. Didn’t I paid full payment include tax for a night stay? They finally sent a technician up again (same guy) and we complained about the room temperature did not improved at all. Instead of fixing, they asked if we want to view another room then change the room in the middle of the night (which I hope this statement comes earlier during our first call) or we will have to survive with fan. So do I left with any choice.

Seriously, I booked a Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa and a tourist attraction place in Singapore, I have survived with a fan so to catch on my sleep. I totally did not enjoy my stay and I Glad is only a night. I wonder this mishap happened to me only or the reviews from others are actually real.

I really think Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa staff would have handled it better.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank YveBC
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

I love its ambiance. Makes one feel close to nature. Moreover, there's a huge pool, jacuzzi and a manmade waterfall for guests to enjoy. And it's really close to the beach. It's not 5-star like most resorts in Sentosa but I will absolutely recommend it to family and friends. Our room was always clean when we come back from anywhere. More than what this resort has to offer, its the staff I find a gem. Everyone were friendly, hospitable, polite and very attentive to all our requests. It's amazing how even the disabled staff were able to attend to my requests as well. The only thing I hated were the towels they provided us. However, the fact that our room was always kept clean and the staff were awesome was enough for me to ignore the ugly towels. I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 2chir
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

great stay! clean, neat, convenient and affordable. highly recommendable. the pool is awesome. the crew were great. you'll noticed the staff with disabilities are working hard. It's a natured-theme, family friendly hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2019

We stayed there as a 3 night stop over in March. The pool was beautiful and the accommodation basic but fine. It was within walking distance of most things you would need and there is a free monorail nearby. Breakfast was included in the price with plenty of choice. Staff were pleasant and helpful

Date of stay: March 2019