Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Lol.travel
£165
Pambudi_ST
Yogyakarta Region, Indonesia
Strategic location with reasonable room rates
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jun 2019via mobile
Strategic location, located in siloso beach, sentosa island.
You get free train access to get to the hotel, by notifying the sentosa express officer.
A 5-minute walk from the beach station/wings of time. You can also take advantage of the tram bus that stops right in front of the hotel.
The strange thing is, the reception located on the 8th floor, not in the front of the hotel.
The swimming pool is quite large, there is a waterfall.
I booked a superior room. Room sized rather narrow.
Room facilities are very common for 4 star hotels. Nothing special.
Breakfast taste& menu is okay.
Room rates are quite expensive when compared to hotel facilities. But it includes cheap for hotels located at Sentosa Island.
The only good reason to book this hotel is only the location. For those of you who are looking for a hotel on Sentosa Island, at a reasonable price. But do not expect excessive facilities from this hotel.
£216
    £268
2.0 miles from Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa
View more hotels in Sentosa Island
1,689 results
All reviews spring water tram stop swimming pool special needs sentosa express universal studios chlorine slides greenery mrt
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

I booked a room for a family staycation at Siloso Beach Resort for 2 nights mainly because it is just a few steps away from Siloso Beach.

The good thing is that the rooms have been updated since the last time we were here about 4 years ago. However, there are no hooks on the walls of the bathroom so no place to hang your dripping wet swimsuits. No place to hang your towels for when you shower.

The thing that really made me angry was that when I made my booking at least 2 weeks before my stay, I was NOT INFORMED that there was to be construction works on Siloso Beach just directly opposite the hotel. On the first morning (A Saturday), we were woken up by loud drilling ! I called the front desk to complain and basically they said it was for a new beach club opening and it wasn’t within their control aka not their problem.

I asked why I was not informed about this when I made my booking. Surely they would have known and had the information to inform guests before they can decide whether to proceed or not. They couldn’t be bothered. I asked what is going to be done and I was told they need to check with a manager and will call me back. I didn’t get any reply.

I called the Sentosa management office myself to complain and the drilling stopped.

The hotel front desk couldn’t do anything to ensure guests are happy.

The gym is in a derelict state. Equipment is rusty and not in working order.

There were no staff at all manning the pool and I could not get pool towels. Some guests wore their T-shirts and shorts into the pool..

Our room came with breakfast but we just didn’t bother seeing the state of the restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 789mariannel
Reviewed 24 May 2019

The Hotel is not fab, but it is decent. The room is clean and spacious. But the surroundings - hallways and elevators were not as clean. Another let down is, it does not have a clothesline in the bathroom. For a beach resort, I think it is expected for guests to look for a place to hang their wet swimwear.

But if you check other hotels within the area, for the price I think it's fine. It is within the route of the tram, near major attractions like luge, wings of time, central station to access mono rail & bus, and lots of reasonably-priced food choices - McDonalds, restaurants within SGD12-17 meals.

Breakfast was ok, I specially liked their waffle due to the toasted flaky texture. Tastes good, too. I just thought that we did not get the value of SGD10 per head with limited choices. Breads & spreads, rice, egg, porridge, sometimes with noodles, sausages, a selection of fruits and yogurt, cereals, and drinks.

What is good about the hotel is that they have a healthy ecosystem. Every morning, during our week-long stay, tucans perched on the tree by the window, would wake us up,

Will we stay again? Given our budget, yes! But we have more to spare, I'd like to stay in Resorts World Hotels. :)

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MyFamandI
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Old hotel and the aircon is not working well. They offered us to check the other room but the aircon is just the same. So i think it is the whole building's problem. They gave us an electric fan instead.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank monm457
Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

Only stopped here for a drink
Was surprised to get 2 beers for 12 sgd
Very cheap compared to most places around
Furthermore this is an eco place
Staff smiling and friendly
Good location just cross the road an you are on the beach

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank maertensyves
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Went there to have a one night staycation with my boyfriend due to the convenient location directly opposite the beach, it was super underwhelmed by the impression of the hotel. It is super easy to get to the resort however, simply just board on the free sentosa minibus/tram once you arrived Beach Station via Sentosa express from Vivo city.
Now, this is the part where you feel unimpressed. You’ll first pass by a small restaurant where nobody’s in it, and you’ll have to get to the 7/8th floor to check in because that’s where the reception is. You will immediately notice that the resort is surrounded by greens, and thats great. However, it is clear that it is not well taken care of, the hotel itself of course. The reception area is pathetic, light is dim, cheap fridge filled with SOME soft drinks and cheap wines, the staff clearly weren’t really care about anyone and not welcoming.
After we got our keys to the room, along the way you’ll see the pool area. It is big but you won’t feel like dipping your body in it because it looked dirty. It is claim that the pool water does not contain chlorine, just plain pure spring water, is that why it looked dirty? I’m not too sure.
The room size is okay, but it looked really worn out. Ants are everywhere. Their tiny bathroom does not have a door to separate the shower area therefore the water splashes everywhere and even leaked outside the toilet. We’ve turned the air-condition to the lowest degree however it was still super warm, we were sweating in our sleep! The room service food price were totally not worth the quality. Chicken wings were small and hard, satay was okay. Breakfast was meh, except the egg station cook does not know to cook scramble egg. The mash potato almost made us want to vomit. Eateries and restaurants around the resort were not impressive at all.
Anyway, it is not a five star hotel after all, but for what we had experienced in this resort, i expected to be soooo much more cheaper that what we have paid and maybe I wouldn’t complain much. Therefore, not recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple