Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
£150
1,689 results
All reviews spring water tram stop swimming pool special needs sentosa express universal studios chlorine slides greenery mrt
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

We loved our time at the Siloso Beach Resort. The waterfall, pool and gardens are just stunning. Old growth trees were incorporated into the building design, creating a very peaceful and relaxing environment. The roof top garden and under cover balcony area were stunning and very under utilised by other guests - a wonderful area to relax on your own, read a book and enjoy the breeze. I was very impressed by all of the attention to detail and all of the environmentally supportive processes they have put in place to maximise energy saving design features and minimise environmental damage.

Particularly important to me, being coeliac, was that they were able to cater for my special diet needs with gluten, dairy and egg free options that were different for every meal. They really extended themselves to meet my needs and I greatly appreciated the time and effort taken. Nothing was too much trouble. All of the staff were wonderful, polite and attentive, but I have to make special mention of the Maitre D' Sasi who ensured I was well looked after for every meal.

I can't thank them enough for a wonderful week at this gorgeous and environmentally friendly resort.

Room tip: Choose Level 5 for easy access to the pool or levels 7 & 8 for the view over the beach.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ruby-Jo H
Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

Strategic location, located in siloso beach, sentosa island.
You get free train access to get to the hotel, by notifying the sentosa express officer.
A 5-minute walk from the beach station/wings of time. You can also take advantage of the tram bus that stops right in front of the hotel.
The strange thing is, the reception located on the 8th floor, not in the front of the hotel.
The swimming pool is quite large, there is a waterfall.
I booked a superior room. Room sized rather narrow.
Room facilities are very common for 4 star hotels. Nothing special.
Breakfast taste& menu is okay.
Room rates are quite expensive when compared to hotel facilities. But it includes cheap for hotels located at Sentosa Island.
The only good reason to book this hotel is only the location. For those of you who are looking for a hotel on Sentosa Island, at a reasonable price. But do not expect excessive facilities from this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pambudi_st
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

I booked a room for a family staycation at Siloso Beach Resort for 2 nights mainly because it is just a few steps away from Siloso Beach.

The good thing is that the rooms have been updated since the last time we were here about 4 years ago. However, there are no hooks on the walls of the bathroom so no place to hang your dripping wet swimsuits. No place to hang your towels for when you shower.

The thing that really made me angry was that when I made my booking at least 2 weeks before my stay, I was NOT INFORMED that there was to be construction works on Siloso Beach just directly opposite the hotel. On the first morning (A Saturday), we were woken up by loud drilling ! I called the front desk to complain and basically they said it was for a new beach club opening and it wasn’t within their control aka not their problem.

I asked why I was not informed about this when I made my booking. Surely they would have known and had the information to inform guests before they can decide whether to proceed or not. They couldn’t be bothered. I asked what is going to be done and I was told they need to check with a manager and will call me back. I didn’t get any reply.

I called the Sentosa management office myself to complain and the drilling stopped.

The hotel front desk couldn’t do anything to ensure guests are happy.

The gym is in a derelict state. Equipment is rusty and not in working order.

There were no staff at all manning the pool and I could not get pool towels. Some guests wore their T-shirts and shorts into the pool..

Our room came with breakfast but we just didn’t bother seeing the state of the restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 789mariannel
Reviewed 24 May 2019

The Hotel is not fab, but it is decent. The room is clean and spacious. But the surroundings - hallways and elevators were not as clean. Another let down is, it does not have a clothesline in the bathroom. For a beach resort, I think it is expected for guests to look for a place to hang their wet swimwear.

But if you check other hotels within the area, for the price I think it's fine. It is within the route of the tram, near major attractions like luge, wings of time, central station to access mono rail & bus, and lots of reasonably-priced food choices - McDonalds, restaurants within SGD12-17 meals.

Breakfast was ok, I specially liked their waffle due to the toasted flaky texture. Tastes good, too. I just thought that we did not get the value of SGD10 per head with limited choices. Breads & spreads, rice, egg, porridge, sometimes with noodles, sausages, a selection of fruits and yogurt, cereals, and drinks.

What is good about the hotel is that they have a healthy ecosystem. Every morning, during our week-long stay, tucans perched on the tree by the window, would wake us up,

Will we stay again? Given our budget, yes! But we have more to spare, I'd like to stay in Resorts World Hotels. :)

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MyFamandI
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Old hotel and the aircon is not working well. They offered us to check the other room but the aircon is just the same. So i think it is the whole building's problem. They gave us an electric fan instead.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank monm457