“Don’t go!!!! To any of them. ”
Review of Tampines Mall

Tampines Mall
Ranked #369 of 894 things to do in Singapore
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Went there for breakfast after a long time. First of all: PLASTIC OVERKILL!!! EVERYTHING they use for dining in is SINGLE USE PLASTIC. Then, the quality of the food was AWFUL, the burger thing that came with the big breakfast was INEDIBLE. Lowest quality of ingredients. I’m sure Mc Donald’s has higher quality. Will never go again. Don’t support them if they can’t even offer reusable plates and give you a plastic troph with your breakfast in.

All reviews
"shoes"
"shop"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Was there yesterday from 3pm to 5pm. Experience at Swensen’s was great, the staff there are fantastic.
The people at the mall unfortunately (perhaps it was just a one off experience yesterday) are too highly strung though. Paying for food at the cashier this man did a rude “ccch” sound because he could not walk through. Well the word is actually “excuse me” if you want to push through as I was already standing there for much longer before he came along.
Then the same thing happened downstairs with a security guard of the mall as he needed to push through a whole group of us at the basement the same “ccchh” loudly so that he could push through, several of us looked at him in shock and then he realised it and said he needed to walk. Well so do we, we can’t help it if there are many people in front of us - common sense???
These two gentlemen probably went to the same school .
People are in a hurry in this mall, unlike other Malls I have been to, the escalators are crowded people quickly try to get on it before you do. People take the lifts in different directions from where they want to go just to get on it. And when you need to pay for something people quickly try to move in before you do so thy they can save 5 seconds and pay before you do. Come here if you want a true heartland experience of kiasuism at it’s best .
Go elsewhere if you want a relaxed shopping experience.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I went to the Tampines Mall food court to grab a quick lunch (i am a tourist) and saw that Korean food was available.

There was a wide choice considering it was just a normal food court.

So I ordered the hotplate beef, extra spicy version.

Price was value - food court standards, I can't remember the exact price. But the portions were generous. The beef was tender. Well seasoned. Piping hot. The staff offered me extra kimchi which i gratefully accepted.

All in all, a satisfying meal. At this rate i might stop going to posh and expensive Korean restaurants hhahah

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I like hanging out here as it's near my work. The only issues are the crowd and the cinema seats (smaller than other cinemas)

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Hi,
I was there several times for breakfast. And this is not the 1st time dat the cashier Dongxue was very rude. Twice, she took my order rushing as there's no one behide the queue and I dont understand why. She doesnt smile nor friendly. My sandwich was done by her and its not as spread evenly for my filling. Very disappointed. Will not recommend to go there for breakfast. There's other places serving breakfast other than Delifrance in TM eg, Swensen.