This was my first vaccation to singapore, and i stayed at Park Avenue Suites for 10 days. Singapore is a must visit for all ages. My stay became more enjoyable and comfortable thanks to Park Avenue. All the key attraction were at a walkable distance and convinent to reach through any public transport. The suites were quite spacious, staff was friendly, breakfast servered- every morning was excellent. I enjoyed my stay at this place and would definately recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Work in a definitive world-class environment. Live in the lap of luxury. Play in a landscape of never-ending excitement. Such is the tantalising allure of a well-rounded stay in Park Avenue Clemenceau. True to our belief in seeing things your way, this serviced apartment is sited in one of Singapore's most enviable spots, next to the riverside and close to all the thrills of the city. Enjoy a colourful stay where every day brings new surprises in the most delightful ways.Live - Indulge in the best of modern comfort with sweeping views of the city from one of our 150 fully-furnished suites available in one- to four-bedroom options.Work - Get some serious work done in between dips at our poolside or at our business centre that comes complete with office facilities.Play - Choose from an eclectic mix of riverside wine and dine establishments or let your hair down in the up-tempo quayside clubbing district after a hard day's work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Fastbooking, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Park Avenue Clemenceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Singapore
- Park Avenue Clemenceau Singapore