My family and I are staying here for two months! My partners company have prepaid (around SGD 8000 per month) for this. The apartment is very dirty, we had to clean the bathrooms, the carpets are filthy, dust everywhere. The windows have not been cleaned for months. The furniture is very dated, our wash machine broke after a couple of weeks (actually boiled our clothes and ruined them - given we have not brought that many - this is very annoying - we were not given any compensation either) - yes it was replaced the next day, but that is not going to replace the nice clothes we have only just bought for our one year old on our trip to KL. The air con is noisy and very old, keeps breaking down we are having to call the maintenance people at least once a week to come and fix it.
We are staying here with our one year old daughter, her room smells of tobacco and is constantly hot.
The kitchen is not really equiped for cooking, we had to buy quite a few utensils ourselves. Not sure what the other guy means by nice breakfast, everyday the choice is about 4 types of pastries, one type of cut fruit and coffee - there is no restaurant - you have to eat the breakfast in the lobby (quite difficult to do with a one year old toddler)
It is terrible, stay away from this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Work in a definitive world-class environment. Live in the lap of luxury. Play in a landscape of never-ending excitement. Such is the tantalising allure of a well-rounded stay in Park Avenue Clemenceau. True to our belief in seeing things your way, this serviced apartment is sited in one of Singapore's most enviable spots, next to the riverside and close to all the thrills of the city. Enjoy a colourful stay where every day brings new surprises in the most delightful ways.Live - Indulge in the best of modern comfort with sweeping views of the city from one of our 150 fully-furnished suites available in one- to four-bedroom options.Work - Get some serious work done in between dips at our poolside or at our business centre that comes complete with office facilities.Play - Choose from an eclectic mix of riverside wine and dine establishments or let your hair down in the up-tempo quayside clubbing district after a hard day's work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Avenue Clemenceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Singapore
- Park Avenue Clemenceau Singapore