“Lovely staff and nice toast”
Review of Killiney Kopitiam

Killiney Kopitiam
Ranked #16 of 362 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I went there alone for a very short visit, just to try the kata toast as I'd read good reviews. I didn't expect to find such a nice and friendly staff, ready to help me out, explain about the shop and also just have a nice conversation. I really recommend this place, it'll make your day as it made mine.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

which was the first branch anyway with the usual local delights. Enjoyed the curry chicken with toasted French baguette and mee siam. Kaya toast was yummy but for us, the coffee is the highlight. It is best for us amongst all the local coffees in Singapore. Good service!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

There are many local cafe chains that serves up butter kaya toast and half boiled eggs but were told this a the classic.
We enjoyed the local coffee (can be too sweet for some) and great tasting soft boiled eggs with dark soya sauce and pepper, but found the toast too dry. The toast looks like “cupboard” paper!! The cafe is quite crowded so it must be quite popular. Do give it a try.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Best kopi tiam in my opinion...french toast and kaya toast is good and cheoung fan is really soft..mee siam is also good..nasi lemak with otah also enough to keep you going the whole day

Reviewed 3 April 2018

When in Singapore... you eat laksa!! I was fortunate to be staying at Lloyd's Inn and they gave me a voucher to have my breakfast here. I opted for the laksa and it was so good that I ate twice here for breakfast and twice at their Lucky Plaza shop for lunch. It would have been a third time but they had run out of laksa by 1pm - so go early!

It's no frills, local vibes but who cares when it tastes so good? Very affordable, just note your table number, head to the counter, and moments later, you have delicious local food!