“The Flavours that tickles my Soul”

7107 Flavours, Philippine Cuisine
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Philippine
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Singapore, Singapore
“The Flavours that tickles my Soul”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Sugpo sa Aligue is my all time favorite on this restaurant. The adobo, kare-kare, oh goodness gracious! just thinking all those foods makes me hungry again! Price wise, its not as cheap as those filipino resto in lucky but the food in this restaurant is much much better. The food here just makes me feel so at home, the ambiance is good. I highly recommend this restaurant to those who wants to try the Filipino cuisines. The menu gives some glimpse history of the Filipino cuisine.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank C-Tnel

Singapore, Singapore
“One of the Best Filipino Restaurant in Singapore”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I love this restaurant simply because they are the first fine dining Filipino restaurant in Singapore. They have their first restaurant at Marina Square. Not long ago I saw another restaurant near Tanjong Pagar. I love the Kare Kare, its my favorite. The serving is very generous including the sauce. Very tastefully done. Brazo Mercedes is one of my favorites here as well. It tastes heavenly, drizzled with chocolate syrup and topped with cherries. Everytime I miss home I go here once in a while. Saturday nights they have live band and they would sing on stage. I wouldn't say the place is cozy but it reminds me so much of home.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Ahnita
Phuket
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Busy restaurant, nice food, good staff, live music...Pleasant experience.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Bush_Wacker74
“Worth a try if you never had Philipine cuisine”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Definitely worth a try, if you like to eat variety of foods. Food was tasty, but nothing that made it a "must return" restaurant.

Visited February 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Some of the best food I've eaten”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I'm from Louisiana an we have some of the best food in the world "Cajun Food" well 7107 Flavors is at the top of my list food is Grrrreat