“I miss this restaurant very much!”

7107 Flavours, Philippine Cuisine
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Philippine
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Singapore, Singapore
“I miss this restaurant very much!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Best Filipino Restaurant in Singapore.
Last time I ate here they were in Neil Road but I dont kno where they are now or if they are functioning again. Been searching but I couldn't find it.
Please come back!

Manila, Philippines
“Wish they had Manila branch”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Kinda expensive for Filipino food but worth it! Authentic, zesty food, great ambiance. Service reminded me of home, slow, but our group was in no rush this particular evening. I highly recommend.

Visited February 2013
Bangkok
“The best Filipino food in SG”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I have never been a big fan of Filipino food, but my colleague took me here, hoping to change my mind, and he did! The store is very different from all the Filipino restaurants in Singapore (mostly at Lucky Plaza), but what is special about this place is how they mix authentic Filipino cuisine with great arrangement and complementaries. I really liked their Kare kare, adobo, and tamarind soup. The store was nicely decorated, the service was good. My only compliant would be that it is on the high price end and there could be a bit more vegetable dishes.

Asia
“Delicious Filipino cuisine in a fine dining ambiance...”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Nothing bad to say about this restaurant. It sets itself apart from the usual dining places of Filipino cuisine available in the city of Singapore. As a frequent customer, each visit always ends up with a happy stomach. Especially love their Kare-Kare as the sauce captures the true filipino flavor with plenty of tripes plus the whole meal serving is more than enough for two. We tried their lunch buffet for Christmas that includes this viand, it was a very fulfilling buffet. Go here if you want to experience and try Filipino cuisine. Try their Kare-Kare, Chicken Pork Adobo and Sinigang (Tamarind-base) soups.

Sammamish, Washington
“Very good Filipino food in Singapore”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Really liked all we tried. Loved their Beef Caldaretta. They are in a temp space on 114 Neil Road. Nothing is like Filipino home cooking but this place is as close as I have found.

1 Thank Meber99