“Plaza Singapore - Hot Tomato”
Review of Hot Tomato Express

Hot Tomato Express
Ranked #2,614 of 11,764 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Description: Hot Tomato Express is a chain of casual Western steakhouses in Singapore. Here at Hot Tomato, our grills come with a side pasta and salad. Truly, we love our steak and we love our pasta.
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Inspite of being short handed and busy - all the staff were friendly and helpful. Food was reasonable, I had the lamb chops and partner had steak. Some months ago, ate at the Nex Serangoon branch where the staff were all friendly as well. (all Filipinos in both branches).

Reviewed 17 May 2012

if you got tired from eating singaporean food during your stay, hot tomato express is a good choice for an american italian resto. Delicious steak, big serving. But their service is kind of slow.

1  Thank K Y
Reviewed 7 May 2012

The one I went to with my friends is the Hot Tomato Cafe & Grill in 313@Somerset.....
The place was quite empty on a Sun afternoon..... but service was still super slow........
We ordered the Grilled Salmon.... I find it a tad too dry and hard...must be overcooked....
All in all, I don't think I will go back again and I won't recommend to others as well... The service is not good, food quality also not that great....
One more thing, they actually charged you for iced water!

Jasmine L, Manager at Hot Tomato Express, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Hi,the Hot Tomato family is sad to hear that you had a disappointing experience back in 2012. Our salmon has improved lots since then and one of my favourites is the grilled salmon with the teriyaki sauce with rice at the side. We do hope to have another opportunity to serve you again. Do swing by and let us have another chance at delighting your taste buds.

With my best regards,
Jasmine
Branding & Marketing Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2012

A well priced place to eat. The food is very nice and the service is fast without the "Fast Food" taste.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 July 2008

This is American Italian food at Plaza Singapura #B2.

Chance upon it when other western restaurants were packed. This is a cheap western food found in an Orchard shopping mall. Surprisingly the mixed grill spaghetti and the grilled fish are pretty tasty, but portion a bit small for me. Nonetheless, its value-for-money set meal for its quality, tasty garnishing and spice used.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook