“Yummy multi choice flavour topped donuts.”

J Co Donuts & Coffee
Ranked #26 of 100 Bakeries in Singapore
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Based in the basement of Raffles City Mall in North Bridge Road just opposite Raffles Hotel. We went in on the off chance to give them a try and went back 3 times during our 6 day stay. On the last visit we had two each (Heavenly Berry and a Lychee one) both very nice. One word of advice they are very sticky toppings so use two forks to rip them into manageable pieces and don't be afraid to scrape the plate clean or even lick it clean if you have no scruples in a public place!!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I loved J.co when I have tasted their donuts. great flavor less the extra sweetness compared from other brands. what I did not like though on a JCO branch in Eastwood, while we were cozy sitting on their shop, I saw one employee scoop a fruit from the toppings bar and put it in her mouth. I am was not sure if she used the little spoon or the serving spoon itself but seeing an employee behave like that when you know it's food that they would serve you, it's just a turn off. So I am concerned if they are really careful on the way the employee handle the food. on the donuts, I saw no incriminating evidence so fa.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

Fresh, sweet, full of flavors and delicious... I never miss a trip to j co's if I'm Singapore.. They always have fresh donuts, slightly expensive but don't mind paying more for quality. Delicious

Reviewed 3 April 2013

My kids love the donuts here but they're too sweet to my liking. They have a lot of flavours to choose from. Can give it a try,

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Delicious every time! One is faced with a choice of at least 20 different tasting doughnuts with names like Snow White, Tiramisu, Berry Heaven, Mango Tango, a Leonardo diCaprio avocado doughnout, a green tea one, chocolate, caramel - the list goes on. Always fresh, slightly warm served with various coffees - hot or cold, large or small, with milk , without. The choice is yours. Have a peek at the frozen yoghourts with the many toppings. Once you enter J.Co, you will find it difficult to leave without having a full tummy. Put this on your list of eating places to visit - and forget about the diet.