“A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Heaven Berry donut: the most amazing, light, tasty, fresh, scrumptious donut I have ever had. I've just returned from KL and Singapore and was happy to have found stores in both places. I hope J.Co come to Australia.

1  Thank V W

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have notice one thing in Singapore that as for food, it is not so tasty, it's rather mild but when it come to dessert, My God!...It is like you eat pure sugar alone..it so sweet. For Donut, the topping cream is so sweet-too sweet. May be Singaporean need more Energy so they have to eat Sugar ! I have not idea why it 's so famous in so many Asian Country. When come to Donut.I prefer Dunkin Donut or Mr. Donut. Krispy & Kream is also sweet but less than J.Co. Anyway, those who like sweet donut...you might love it. As for Coffe or Tea, nothing much to talk about. It's as good as other places.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

JCO itself is a reputable store, but you mixed it with staff that have as flat affect as schizophrenia then the store ambience feels like you are in a nightmare! We were there 7.40pm on October 17, 2013 at Raffles City branch. Hope the manager can see who is on duty that hour, prime them please to at least learn how to serve customers very well.

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Based in the basement of Raffles City Mall in North Bridge Road just opposite Raffles Hotel. We went in on the off chance to give them a try and went back 3 times during our 6 day stay. On the last visit we had two each (Heavenly Berry and a Lychee one) both very nice. One word of advice they are very sticky toppings so use two forks to rip them into manageable pieces and don't be afraid to scrape the plate clean or even lick it clean if you have no scruples in a public place!!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I loved J.co when I have tasted their donuts. great flavor less the extra sweetness compared from other brands. what I did not like though on a JCO branch in Eastwood, while we were cozy sitting on their shop, I saw one employee scoop a fruit from the toppings bar and put it in her mouth. I am was not sure if she used the little spoon or the serving spoon itself but seeing an employee behave like that when you know it's food that they would serve you, it's just a turn off. So I am concerned if they are really careful on the way the employee handle the food. on the donuts, I saw no incriminating evidence so fa.