“I love their curries”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Little India
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I am a curry lover and I ordered here their North Indian Thali. It was superb and filled me for the rest of the day.

1  Thank Jaifred Christi... L

Reviewed 18 August 2014

A fantastic restaurant. They have their branch in the Changi Airport too. Great Indian Food. They have a few branches. We had our breakfast at the branch near Village Albert Court Hotel.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Best quality food
And best service was given
In Singapore best place to hve Indian food............................
..........
Chana bhautra was awesome
North Indian thali was also goooood....................................

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We ate at the Changi Airport restaurant before a long flight home to Australia. There is a considerable menu and with so much to choose from we ended up selecting the two thali "specials" - advertised with no price. I asked a worker who was wandering around how much they were, he said he "wasn't sure" and gave an estimate that ended up being much lower than we were charged. Services and taxes that weren't clearly shown on the menu added more to the bill as well.

There is seating inside the restaurant or outside along the balcony. It didn't take long for the food to arrive. Both set meals were very large - I would recommend getting one to share between two people. A variety of curries, breads, vegetables, salads and a dessert were tasty but also very filling. Each meal also came with a sweet lemon cordial drink.

By the time we finished there was a long line of Indian people snaking outside the entrance - a good sign that if "locals" are eating at a restaurant then it's worth a try.

1  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Ordered Salted Lassi, got a thick buttermilk - unsalted and sour. When I complained, I got a salt dispenser. No tissue paper or cutlery provided. Get it yourself was the attitude. Perhaps they just had a bad day, but I'm unlikely go there again.