I've recently relocated to Singapore from London for the long term with my partner and stayed at Pan Pacific for 4 weeks in all. Everything about the place I thought was excellent, especially for someone who doesn't know Singapore at all!
My partner had to start work straight away and we were conveniently next to a MRT station and taxi rank (albeit you could order a taxi from your room), so she could get anywhere really quickly. I on the other hand could use the facilities which was a lovely pool and also a really well equipped gym. Going to the gym was something I haven't done for a while but it was clean and really quiet.
The staff really are the key to the place and we were really welcomed by a lovely girl called Pinky on front desk. Infact everyone on front desk was really helpful - even getting my post sent out for me and organising a hire car.
If you like shopping, you can not be in a better location than this. In the heart of the Orchard Road shopping district. If you can't find what you want then you really are picky...and you should pack your bags. I'm a guy and shopping isn't my forte but you could spend a day in just one mall and probably not see all the shops in full...this part of the City is truly amazing.
The serviced apartments are cleaned everyday bar Sunday and public holidays and the morning breakfast is served upto 11am. when I got into the swing of things i usually popped down at 10:30am and had a good read of the International Herald Times.
If you are here for work stay here as there are tonnes of restaurants outside and also meeting facilities in the building too. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban sanctuary in the heart of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore offers 126 suites and penthouses of unsurpassed luxury that comes either with a view of the uptown Orchard Road or the lush greenery of Somerset Road. Dressed in contemporary design and colours, all of the units comprising executive and premium suites, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites and penthouses, come with spacious bathroom, a well equipped kitchen and Loewe LCD TV and Bose audio System.Conveniently located above Somerset MRT station, right in the heart of Singapore’s biggest shopping district, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore is the perfect haven for extended stay travellers to refresh and recharge. It is adjacent to the malls of Somerset313, Orchard Central and a stone throw away from TripleOne Somerset and Paragon/Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. This prime location means that residents of Pan Pacific are never far from the action, whether they want to work, play, eat, recuperate or take in a few local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore