Stayed here a 2nd time in 18 months due to good memories, and also due to the fact we needed a bigger room for a family. The rooms here are spacious by Singapore standards, not just Hotel 81's! The Family Rooms are even more so.
I also liked this hotel due to its proximity to:
(1) a hawker centre, where one has a wide variety of food to choose from, at the lowest prices in a relatively expensive country as Singapore;
(2) a proper supermarket (NTUC Fairprice) on neighbouring Joo Chiat Road, at Joo Chiat Complex, where most things needed can be bought
(3) public transport - buses to Orchard Rd, Chinatown, Vivocity, Ang Mo Kio (from there one can catch another bus to the Zoo or River/Night Safari)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel 81-Tristar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel 81-Tristar Singapore