Open today: 10:30 - 22:30
Review Highlights
Great service

The staff are warm and friendly and they give an amazing foot massage. Sometimes the “reflexology... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TrianaV11
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Excellence

Their treatments really work! I can't say enough how satisfied I am with their services and how... read more

Reviewed 22 November 2018
Alady S

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Singapore
from US$20.35
More Info
from US$29.11
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I got bruises from the back massage, and it was not only painful, my masseuse vivi left also twice for minutes because she was also in charge for the front desk. Not enjoyable experience at all.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank 78maxig
PricelessGift, Manager at Samsara Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

I am sorry to hear that, we shall highlight that and make it right. That day the front desk was on urgent leave. We promise this will not happy again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband have tried almost every single spa around Joo Chiat. Nothing comes close to this place! All their masseurs are great. A special mention to their neck heat pack and the tea+melons served! We live close by and will surely miss this place if we move.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I used to go to one Reflexology place in Joo Chiat that closed down. So I switched to Samsara.
Very good quality place and excellent reflexology. Pressure strength on demand.

Date of experience: April 2017
PricelessGift, Manager at Samsara Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for your times spent to review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your massage with us! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.