I really enjoyed my stay here. It is close to the underground and bus stops so very easy to make your way around Singapore.
The staff helped us book bus tickets and gave us great advice.
The hostel was really clean, I didn't have the best nights sleep but thats just because there was 11 other people in the room!
There is some good cheap food places just around the corner.
The free breakfast was good- cereals, toast, tea and coffee, great to get your busy day started before sightseeing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Footprints Backpacker Hostel - a HOME away from home! Looking for comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation in a friendly, cozy and relaxed environment? You have come to the right place. Footprints Backpacker Hostel is conveniently located right smack in the middle of the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community. This ethnic quarter is packed with interesting treasures awaiting to be discovered. Retaining much of its authentic charm and distinct identity, this district is not what you would expect of the generally rather ‘sanitized’ Singapore. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit on the island. The streets are dotted with small shops and eateries and if you are a bargain-hunter, cheap-gets are aplenty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Footprints Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Hotel Singapore
- Footprints Hostel Singapore