“Place is nice, the location is terrible.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of CherryLoft Resorts

CherryLoft Resorts
Ranked #34 of 77 Singapore B&B and Inns
“Place is nice, the location is terrible.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Pros:
- Reasonably priced
- Has a nice pool
- Spacious rooms
- Clean bathrooms

Cons:
- Really really far from tourist spots
- Some guests can get annoyingly noisy at night and the staff won't do anything about it

Like what I listed above, if you don't plan on going to a lot of places in Singapore, this place is great. Has a mall nearby, a water theme park, lots of small restaurants, a 24 hour McDonald's and convenience store. If you're a tourist though, you might want to avoid this place.

It is so far from the tourist spots of Singapore. Quite far from the nearest train station as well. You really can't stay out late since you'd be missing the last train of the day and you'd be forced to take a taxi. In fact, I really didn't see any foreigners here. Mainly just locals.

It can also get noisy since a lot of people use the rooms for mini parties. Unfortunately even if you complain to the staff, they really won't do anything about it.

Again, it's a pretty nice place but if you can find something near where the action is for the same price, skip this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank badbadninja

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a very nice place for family activities and gathering. There are different types of room, I took the duplex style. rooms are on top and below is the kitchen and dinning place. The environment is excellent as you can do BBQ outside yr apartment. You can go to beach which is only 5mins walk. you can go cycling . There is a neighborhood amenities . Room is spacious and condition is good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank richardlkh
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

It is nice to know that the receptionist staff (Mr J)) was so helpful in helping and assisting me and my mom. Thanks for being so helpful. Nice reception lobby with 2 massage single sofas, 2 Singapore Dollar per 8 minutes.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank pramesti w
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed here for 3D2N. We loved this resort because is affordable and you feel comfortable. They provide us a BBQ pit which is good because u can save a few bucks. The place is neat and clean, it is a good place to hang out with friends for BBQ! Note: Please remember to bring toilet paper and insect repellent!
Overall is GOOD!

Room Tip: Duplex rooms if you want more privacy and is a double-storey.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Brit33ney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed 15th Feb with friends overnite. Pool wasn't that crowded even though pace was packed. Good and clean pool. Had cafe and places inside the resort where you could buy bbq equipment. Entry to pasir ris park is attached.

All in all enjoyed a resort type feel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Before booking, I called up the 24hr hotline and spoke to one of the staff. I asked a number of questions and told the staff how many members i have and that i strongly required a room facing the poolside.

My arrival date is on 11th and I received a message from the resort that I've been assigned to unit U09 and U10 on 09th Jan. Surprisingly, it was nowhere near the poolside at all and the reason why I strongly request for the one near the poolside was because I have an elderly and toddlers around so it would be easier for us to take care of the elderly, have fun and at the same time looking after the kids!

1) My mother asked one of the staff if we could move to another room. And the staff just said, "if you want to change the room, you should changed it 2 weeks before your arrival date and that on the day of your arrival we're fully booked".
2 weeks seriously? I am only informed of my room number just one day ago and my arrival is tomorrow, so how do I even change my room two weeks before?!

I called up the hotline at 5pm and spoke to the staff and told him about my situation but the staff keep telling me that they cannot do anything about it! I asked him to hand over the phone to the manager or supervisor, surprisingly, the supervisor replied with sarcastic manner!

2) I told her whatever happened and this was her reply," You have to UNDERSTAND ma'am, the rooms infront of the swimming pool are of diff categories and the rooms are SUBJECT to availability."

YES I UNDERSTOOD. I UNDERSTOOD VERY WELL. She thought that I was mad because I couldn't get the rooms I prefer when I am actually mad because the staff who I spoke to BEFORE I booked the room did not tell me what kind of room categories they have infront of the swimming pool! I asked a lot of questions and told her that i strongly request for the one near the pool. She should have mentioned so that its a different category so that I could book the RIGHT ROOM TYPE.

3) the supervisor KEEP ON questioning me what the staff name was. I told her I dont know. Worse still, she kept on saying, it would be good if i can provide her with the staff name(rudely). I asked her, when your staff passed you the phone, did you even ask me what my name was?! NO! And you expect me to know who's the lady I spoke to?? RIDICULOUS.

I am not happy at all. At all. With the service especially. Guess what? I booked for two nights but I guess we will all be out even before the second night. Disappointed, especially with the service. Worse still, its coming from the supervisor. She should be ashamed of herself.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Trisyia M

Travellers are raving about these Singapore hotels

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

We booked a duplex room for the birthday celebration of my daughter. It is nearby the sea but seldom people swim there due to advisory on th water qualities there. There is a children pool where the smaller ones enjoyed playing inside. The adults walked by the beach to enjoy the sea breeze. A BBQ pit is available for each room and we have a good time for the evening BBQ session. Generally a nice stay.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family