- Reasonably priced
- Has a nice pool
- Spacious rooms
- Clean bathrooms
- Really really far from tourist spots
- Some guests can get annoyingly noisy at night and the staff won't do anything about it
Like what I listed above, if you don't plan on going to a lot of places in Singapore, this place is great. Has a mall nearby, a water theme park, lots of small restaurants, a 24 hour McDonald's and convenience store. If you're a tourist though, you might want to avoid this place.
It is so far from the tourist spots of Singapore. Quite far from the nearest train station as well. You really can't stay out late since you'd be missing the last train of the day and you'd be forced to take a taxi. In fact, I really didn't see any foreigners here. Mainly just locals.
It can also get noisy since a lot of people use the rooms for mini parties. Unfortunately even if you complain to the staff, they really won't do anything about it.
Again, it's a pretty nice place but if you can find something near where the action is for the same price, skip this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your CherryLoft Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Sands Resort Pasir Ris Hotel Singapore
- CherryLoft Resorts Singapore