Tresor Tavern Hostel
Aspinals Hotel(Singapore)
  • Restaurant
Ambassador Hotel(Singapore)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

after I travel in the singapore I come back to this hostel about 11PM.
There was no have a reservation and nobody who can check your are a guest.

everyone can come in and walk upstair to the room.
The locker doesn't have a key. You have to bring a lock from your home.
and my locker can't open This is terrible for the room that everyone on the steert can walk in without a Security.

The last thing i have to say is This Hostes have a wifi but doesn't working

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was so impressed by the friendly staff in here. They welcome you every morning with smiles on their faces, provide you good breakfirst and music. They even invited us to take photos together in the last day. Nothing to complaint if you want a cheap price with such good service!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014

the hostel is really a home away from home, accessible to all, excellent room, clean and quite though and most importantly rates are affordable.
I couldn't have changed a thing to Joel, Zander and Shant you did an amazing job !
thank you gentlemen for making my whole stay perfect.
I would strongly recommend your hostel to my friends, relatives and co-worker's back in San Francisco, USA or even in the Philippines.
**one can say the best feeling ever is hard work and knowing you tied, another can say the fence is the limit...Zander (professional staff) you always hit it!
Definitely, I will come back and stay in Tresor Tavern Hostel, Singapore

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
TresorTavernHotel, Assistant Manager at Tresor Tavern Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Mr Padilla,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our Backpackers Hostel. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We would like to thank you also for your positive comments and feedback about our staff.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back should your travels brings you again to Singapore.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Located right at Fahrer Park. I was staying at 20 bedroom room and it was pleasant. I could just come in to the hostel and take the lift to my room. I used to stay at a hostel where I had to go through someone's room to get to mine and it was uncomfortable. This one is great. There's fast WI-FI in the room too.
Zan, the guy who manage this hostel and his friend is very helpful too. He told us important things and helped us with stuff. The downside could be that it's a bit far from MRT station but if you're not that good with walking, you come to the wrong place friend. Singapore is all about walk and walk.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Mr Jupiter_Bright,

We are very pleased to receive your positive feedback about our facilities and dorm. Also very happy that you enjoyed the service of the staff and the location.

We hope that you can visit us again so you can see the new Jalan Besar station which is soon to open nearby the hostel.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

just 5 minutes walk from fehrer park mrt station. (somehow) i lost my imigration card in this building. someone found it and the staff gave it back to me.. i really appreciate that..

beds equipped with curtain so you have extra privacy. nice

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Mr Rlahuddin,

A warm appreciation for taking your valuable time to share your experience and your feedback about our staff and our dorm. We always take great pleasure in hearing from our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit.