Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I have stayed There 2 nights in time of F1 Singapore GP. Cost S$18 pretty good price consider how busy the city was and fact that lot of other places were sold out. I had no reservation before! Clean, AC in rooms, good free internet, free Breakfast

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed 19 August 2012

This hostel is quite small shared bathroom located near MRT .Bathroom is quite small and dirty . Great with Breakfast ( Coffee and Toast ) I went there alone and this very safe for girl travel alone. You can meet great guest in there.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I stay here with 4 of my friends, took the dorm type room. It was great, clean, with air conditioner. We share the toilet, although it was very small but quite clean. The location is very good because it just near Aljunied MRT station. You can find cheap food around this place too.

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed 1 June 2012

its our first time to Singapore on Oct 2011, we just need a cheap hostel with easy access to everywhere, nothing more, so we book 2 nights at 98SG. And yes its very close to MRT Aljunied, closed to Halal Restaurant too, its important for us. But you can't find the hostel from the road, its at second floor, we meet kay the manager, and she gave us two dorm for 8 of us. The room was clean, there's a safe locker inside, the kitchen and toilet shared together, free breakfast too. Don't hope so much hospitality from Kay, she talk only when needed and she's got angry all the time if we mesh up the kitchen and play internet till late night. The good think, there's a message chair for us to relax after hanging around Singapore. the wifi was bad..we can't connect at all...glad there's a free PC to connect, but you have to line up with others..

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank dhe_mulyani
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My gf and I stayed there for two nights. Kay the owner/manager is very rude, unfriendly and unprofessional. You are not allowed to turn on a light (!) after 11pm otherwise the "lady" yells at you. The rooms are small, smelly and fairly clean. The bathroom and shower facility are very tiny and dirty. The common area are kinda nice but since there are no desk its a mess because guest leave there bags there before check in or checkout. Breakfast is nothing more than bread and jam with instant coffee. I rather pay a bit than having a "free" breakfast. The location is ok since its next to the train. I never ever going back there and I promised myself to write a review to warn other travellers from this place. You don't want to yelled at like a little boy at your vacation/trip. It's a horrible hostel.

Room tip: Check the mattress to see if there are bedbugs
Date of stay: June 2011