US$320
US$294
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$191
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$214
US$172
US$147
  • Breakfast included
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$209
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$375
US$217
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$655
US$461
US$670
All reviewslittle india mrt stationfree breakfasttekka centreno elevatorbugis streetair conditionfood courtbackpackersbunkironingdormitorymustafa
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This hostel is very close to the Little India MRT, so easy to access trains to the airport and other areas. It is also a few metres walk from Little India's hub of shops, markets, restaurants and activities.
I had a bed in a mixed two bed dorm and it was ok for the price, which included a simple breakfast of toast/ biscuits and instant tea/coffee.
The room was very tiny and had an aircon but I had to switch it off at times as just breathing the air from the aircon was not good. The room had a locker compartment for a medium sized bag. Mine didnt lock and I reported it,but it didn't get fixed. I wasn't really concerned as I had a good roommate and my bags were key locked.
It's fairly clean room though. I didn't use the showers but the toilets were communal and clean.
It seems a lot of people are nocturnal here as there was a lot of movement during the night, unsure why. A bit sleep deprived but all ok.

Room Tip: Ok for a night stay.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank DocRah6
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Sad to say that this was by far, the worst accommodation we have stayed in, in the 8 months we have been backpacking around the world.
Avoid at all costs, the room on the second floor near the bathroom - this is right next door to a restaurant kitchen which does its dishes, very noisily, from 9pm til past midnight. The noise is like constant broken glass directly outside the room window for hours on end each night. We complained and asked to be moved after the first night of no sleep, but were told there were no other rooms available.
On the day we arrived there was no hot water for showers and a filthy hand towel hanging in the bathroom - hygiene is clearly not a consideration. Dare not drop anything on the floor in the bedroom, the filth and dust under the bunks and around the skirting is unbelievable.
Even though we booked a room with a window, the blind over the window was broken and unable to be rolled up - completely missing the point of a room with a window! Might as well be staring at a blank wall.
One thin threadbare blanket supplied with the bed and you have to hire manky old gym towels at an additional cost.
We checked out a day early because we just could not stand the conditions with next to no sleep, and were refused a refund for our last night.
Worst value for money we have encountered in over 24 countries in the past 8 months.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs, the room on the second floor near the bathroom - really noisy from kitchen next door restaurant
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Room was extrasmall and I had difficulties with opening my luggage. There was a space for one bunk bed and a little bit in front of it, just enough to open the door. But this is Singapore and space is premium.
Apart from that it was clean, bed was ok, air condition and wifi worked great.
Location is perfect. This hostel is next to the Little India MRT station and you have just few stops to the UNESCO listed Singapore Botanical Gardens or to the Quays. You can even walk to the Quays, as I did one evening and took me just 30-40 minutes.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank vanelic
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Been here for 2 nights and I just checked out today. The staffs are great and very accommodating. Kudos to Thai (i'm not sure if I spelled his name right) but his very helpful. I Stayed in a mixed dormitory but still felt safe throughtout my stay. There's also a free simple breakfast and free wifi. Clean CR too! Very near to LITTLE INDIA MRT station. Will definitely go back here next time!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Joy C
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

My friends stayed in the hostel for 3 nights. Basically , I am the tour guide for my friends while their in Singapore. However , the first day I went to the hostel washroom which is directed by the receptionist. It was very nice of him. Unfortunately, second day onward, how our HORRIBLE experience started. Since it was my friends last night we went out to visited some of the best bars in Singapore. After that we went back to the hostel and I needed to go to the washroom . So the receptionist which is Chinese dude he came into the toilet and started to stared at me non stop . So I asked him what's wrong ? He told me no outsiders are allowed in the washroom. HELLO? The first day you are the one who directed me to the washroom!!!
Second problem was I told him my friends and I going out very early tomorrow morning. So is there any rooms are available? He told me NOO!! On the website it stated that there are number of rooms are available. So when I directly walk in and asked him he told me no rooms for you cos you are drank . HELLO ?
Does he even know what's drank people. He was just being Racist and Unreasonable.
Please I will recommend you guys to go for so much better hostels in Singapore .Oh, One last thing is that I seen all the breakfast ingredients are placed near to the toilet area. There is no hygienic system provide by the hostel and as well as good customer service.

Stayed: November 2016