Once again Singapore has been the start of one of our Asian adventures and the Ibis on Bencoolen never seems to disappoint. As everyone says in their reviews the location is superb and just around the corner is one of favorite eating places "Fattys" on Albert Street. Next door you have a 7/11 and loads of interesting eating places and bars in the area. Like most places in Asia the beds are firm, so be prepared to have your back straightened on your first nights sleep and yes the rooms small but functional. The staff are friendly and helpful, the breakfast more than ample. For Singapore this hotel offers a good hotel at a reasonable price. You must remember you are in one of the most expensive places in the world for space. I suppose they will get another review from me on my next visit as I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen