In general Singapore hotels are expensive.. we got 2 nights at about 150 AUD/night with a great buffet breakfast. The room is clean, the bed was huge (think we got a ... queen suite? a room anyway with a giant bed), the service was efficient and the location really convenient. They also had a 15 minute 'satisfaction guarantee' in which they would try to attend to your request or problem within 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen