This hotel is very convenient to almost everythign in Singapore and located right near the Bugis station. While it is not the most fancy hotel ever, it definitely covers all the necesities and the accomodations are great. The price per night was reasonable and I am a fan of any place that offers free WIFI.
The hotel is within walking distance to a lot of attractions and allows you to hit up most of the places you would want to see in Singapore-- Bugis junction for shopping and food, Hawker center, and little india.
The room was a good size for 2 people and the staff was very helpful and kept the facilities clean. I would definitely stay here again!
The room is on the smallish size... but sizable compare to some of the hotel I stayed in Paris or Tokyo.
The facilities though is minimum, no gym, no swimming pool. There is a restaurant/bar on premise that offers Breakfast/Set Dinner and Happy Hour.
If I am visiting Singapore in the future, I will definitely stay at Ibis Bencoolen again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen