I booked online and reached at 1pm there. Being a gold card member, I could have early check-in. They made me wait for 1.5 hrs saying room cleaning is going on. I wonder anyone cleans the room (such a small room!) for 1.5 hrs. And every 15mins I had to go to the reception and remind them that Iam still waiting. Then they start searching my details everytime and I got the same reply..."sorry sir, room is being cleaned. I will push the housekeeping"....never seen such hospitality (!!!!) in any Asian hotels...atleast not in any accor hotels this side. They gave me a smoking room with no matches/lighter. Poor selection of breakfast. Nothing like Singapore special there! Had to queue up for taxi everytime. Receptionist gave me totally a wrong direction to Mustafa centre. She must have been confused with "left" and "right".....anyway, this will be my last in Ibis, Bencoolen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen