Was in Singapore for 2 days and chose to stay on the Ibis. I booked it really cheap on a sale and was hoping I was going to get good value for money. On arriving to the hotel it is very modern, restaurant and lobby downstairs very clean and immediately I knew it would be a good stay. I went to my room, it was smallish but more than comfortable with all the mod cons and a really comfortable bed. I had a room which looked out over the city which was nice. The food at the restaurant was nice - was a little expensive. They had free wifi and ipads in the lobby for guests to use if they brought nothing wifi compatible with them... Bus stop right outside and Bugis MRT station only a 5 minute walk away. From the airport on the MRT it took about 20 mins to get to Bugis station. To get to the sights like Marina Bay it is a short ride on the MRT. I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen