I have stayed in this hotel for 2 times. The first time is with my family and the second time is with my friends. Both of my experiences stayed in this hotel are nice. The room was quite small but clean and well maintained. The location is so strategic, near with bugis station (about 10minutes walk), food court, bugis market, and bugis junction. In front of the hotel, there is a bus stop. There is also a 7-11 right beside the hotel. The staffs are really friendly and helpful. We ask them to book a taxi, ask for direction, and also keep our luggage after checkout because we have a night flight. They also offer us a connecting room when we book 2rooms. If you plan to visit Universal Studio, there also a free shuttle from hotel to Resort World Sentosa. But I heard that service is no longer exist. Luckily, we already try that free shuttle service =D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen