Stayed here for 2 days and I must say this is a nice hotel. Location is good, as it is near mrt and bus stations (walking distance). It's near Bugis street which has lots to offer in terms of bargain shopping and food. Got a room on the 14th floor with a window, although the view is so-so. The room is clean and can comfortably accommodate 2 persons (queen-size bed, very comfortable). The bathroom/toilet is adequate, there's a hairdryer there if you need one. There's also a flatiron and ironing board (so convenient). The staff are friendly and helpful, and they checked me in early (but make sure to notify them ahead of time). One of the reasons why I enjoyed my stay in Singapore is because of this hotel, so I definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to visit Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen