We visited this hotel this August for 7 days and found it to be a nice and a crisp place. Location is awesome and most of the landmarks - bugis street, Little India, markets are nearby. Breakfast is good and with a lot of options. Clean and smart interiors make it a good option for business travellers.
Some negatives were - No swimming pool, limited room service options, small rooms, slightly expensive, etc.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it specially for business travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers with an 8-minute walk to Bugis MRT. TASTE Restaurant serves international cuisine and local Singapore dishes daily. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12. Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-15. FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bamboo bicycle and Reloadable EZ-link card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen