“Nice drinks and handy free internet and wifi”
Review of Pacific Coffee Company - CLOSED

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 July 2011

We went here last night for a coffee after dinner and liked it. As well as having open wifi (very rare in Singapore without buying a local mobile number) there are some computer terminals. The connection is super-slow but better than nothing. There are also magazines you can read.

The coffee/drinks menu is similar to Starbucks but some of the names are different and can be confusing. I asked whether a chillino was the same as a frappuccino and was told yes. I ordered a cookies and cream chillino and it was very nice. My partner had a hazelnut cappuccino and liked it. We also had a raspberry dome to share which is a sweet (too sweet for some, I expect) white chocolate and raspberry cake.

The prices are the same as Starbucks but the quality is good, the service is friendly and the internet and magazines make the place cosy, as do the soft chairs. I'd go back here.

Reviewed 4 June 2009

Not bad for the beverages, but the scenery soon would be great if facing to the highlight of Sentosa IR and Casino!