“Great Staycation, Even Greater Service”

The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #6 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Check-In and Check-Out were fast (took less than minutes). All details of the bookings were accurate.
WIFI connection is good (I stayed on the 8th Floor).
Pool and Gym facilities were awesome. There were chilled water and isotonic drink for your after-exercise! Worth mentioning - the pool and gym are accessible 24Hour.
Room was comfy, bed and pillows were extremely nice to sleep with.
Dining was not too bad, where you get light refreshment and drinks between 12-8PM. Cocktails are served 6-8PM.

I've to specially mentioned Ginly Lim (Senior Guest Service Executive) for her excellent hospitality and service. Ginly welcomed me at the front desk, she was extremely warm and helpful. Her attention to details is truly professional and yet personalised. She even made arrangement to send up a cake to celebrate my belated birthday and a glass full of M&M chocolates for my 4year old son.
She's a real true ambassador of Quincy. Keep up the great work, Ginly!

I'll definitely revisit Quincy again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AlbertTayCS
ChristinaWLee, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear AlbertTayCS,

ThanQ for your positive review!

We are delighted that you had an exceptional stay experience and particularly enjoyed the facilities

I shall pass on your appreciation to Ginly. I am sure she will be encouraged by such inspiring comments and for being able to create a positive experience for our guests

Qool team hopes you will be thinking of us when you next intend to get away!

Qool regards, Chris

Write a ReviewReviews (2,962)

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've stayed at the Quincy a number of times over the last year, allways a night or two as I tranis through Singapore.

It's location, central to the shopping in Orchard road makes it a great place to base yourself in Singapore, and the quirky design and comforts make it well worth returning to.

In house dining is pretty limited, however there are so many places to eat in Singapore it doesn't distract from the hotel.

The staff are friendly and could not be more helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear mynicknamestaken,

ThanQ for choosing to stay with Ouincy again!

Your repeat visits are a positive testament to the stay experience that we have provided and we are delighted to know that you still enjoy the services and facilities.

The convenience of our location has earned many compliments of our guests and we are glad that it served you well too.

Qool Team hopes to have the opportunity to serve you again on your many subsequent visits.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Being a frequent visitor to Singapore, I have stayed at a number of hotels and this is truly THE best hotel I have stayed at in Singapore.

We took advantage of a package offered by the hotel which included a free transfer from the airport to the hotel. We were met, as arranged, by a pleasant man who welcomed us warmly, assisted us with bags and drove us to our hotel in a Mercedes Benz car.

Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted by Madeline. She was very friendly and exuded gracious hospitality. She explained to us all the benefits of our package which included breakfast, free minibar replenished daily, free WiFi, local telephone calls, all day snacks in the lobby restaurant and 2 pieces of laundry each day! Arriving at the hotel just after midnight, most restaurants were closed unless we we wanted to take a taxi to one of the 24 hour hawker centres or restaurants nearby. We were tired so opted not to go out again. Madeline promptly offered us cup noodles, which were gratefully accepted by us. She even gave us her cooking tips! Madeline showed us to the lift and explained that we would need our room key to access our floor.

Once we were in our (very clean) room, I immediately noticed how modern and functional the room was. The rooms are a little small, but the floor plan is well laid out. The decor is a mix of warm creams, greys, chocolate browns with bursts of lemon, orange and burgundy. There are a number of full length mirrors and smoked glass around the room to make the room lighter and give the feeling of a more spacious room. Our bath was separate from the shower and had a hand held as well as a luxurious rain shower. The towels were fluffy and the bathroom amenities provided were from Molton Brown. The bed was incredibly comfortable with a soft pillow top mattress and luxurious sheets. There are multiple electrical plugs so you can charge your phone, camera and put the jug on! In the wardrobe, there is a safe (large enough for a laptop), a luggage rack, an umbrella, bathrobes and slippers. There’s an electric blind to shut out any light coming through the massive window, a TV remote control which is thoughtfully enclosed in a leather case along with a list of TV channels available and a bay window complete with cushions so you can perch yourself there and watch the world go by. Tea and coffee is also available in the room. There’s also a decent gym and swimming pool located on the 12th floor which overlooks the city.

The hotel is also in a fabulous location. The hotel is a short 5 minutes walk to Paragon Shopping Mall and Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre, 7 minutes to Takashimaya/Ngee Ann City Shopping Mall and 10 minutes to Orchard MRT.

I love that this hotel is boutique and the staff are not only friendly, but genuinely so. Every staff member I encountered was sincere, friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to my next stay later this month!

2  Thank Lisa B

Dear Lisa B,

ThanQ for your positive review of Ouincy!

We are pleased to know that you had a warm arrival occurrence upon your check in and we have in particular conveyed your appreciation to Madeleine, who helped made your stay experience exceptional.

We are also elated that you had enjoyed the club offerings, facilities and the amenities in the room. We are likewise pleased to learn that you found the proximity of the hotel to the nearby train station and shopping malls highly convenient.

Qool team looks forward to your return on your next business trip to Singapore.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Oh, this might seem trivial to some readers, but The Quincy hotel’s Qool weekend also allows a late checkout at 3pm. Hell yea! That allows you to lounge around and really maximize the soft bed and linens.

Overall an amazing, planned out experience where you can pretty much just stay in the hotel the whole day, yet have engaging activities to do. For the lazy couple just looking to relax without having to move around much, Quincy Hotel’s Qool weekend package is just the thing.

I've a full review and photos up on my blog too if anyone is interested to find out more.

1  Thank SethLui
ChristinaWLee, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear SethLui,

We are glad to learn that you had a memorable getaway staying with us and enjoyed the weekend activities!

We look forward to welcoming you back for another Qool Weekend!

“Quincy. Blurring the line between work and play”

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Love the staycation package (art jamming, freeflow snacks and cocktails, movie screening at the pool and late check-out! The service staff were very warm and friendly too! Would recommend it for busy couples who need a short break without the hassle of traveling overseas.

1  Thank Michstl

Dear Michstl,

ThanQ for taking the time to review us and we are delighted that you have rated us 5 stars.

We are elated that you had a memorable staycation with us and enjoyed the facilities, club benefits and Qool activities

We have a great team and they will be delighted to receive your kind compliments for their hospitality and service levels.

Thank you for your recommendation of Ouincy to all the travellers – I am sure they will have a great experience too.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another Qool Weekend!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

If one has to say it all with just it's name, that would be:
Q - Quality customer service
U - Ultra modern comfort
I - Ideally located
N - Neatly maintained
C - Cost effective
Y - Yummy food!

Quincy is a hotel by Far East Hospitality which is centrally located at Orchard. The hotel has a sleek modern design, offers a clean and comfortable stay in a sleek and compact room, excellent customer service, airport pick up/drop, amazing food by Dean and De Luca, ( which I really wish I could relish again!) 24hr gym and spa services and also a beautiful infinity pool where the guests can chill out and one can enjoy it all at a very reasonable price!

I spent my honeymoon at the Quincy and I must say that these guys at the Quincy went out of the way to make it extra memorable by greeting us with a card and chocolates and even sending us a delicious tiramisu with a candle post dinner! It was such a lovely warm gesture from their side and it totally won my heart! There was also another occasion where the Quincy, I felt, was truly hospitality personified; It was quite a cloudy day and we had almost stepped out and the friendly staff came calling after us with a big smile, asking if we had an umbrella. [which I eventually forgot to return on my way to the airport and when I called them up to ask them about returning it, they asked me to keep the umbrella as a memory.:)] I must say that these little things go a long way when it comes to hospitality. One feels so happy and so much at home when they go that extra mile to help us and make us feel comfortable! The staff were also extremely pleasant and friendly and helped us find our way around the city spending time to show us what routes to take on the map, gave us a copy of the map, got us cabs, and so on.

There might be other hotels in the city with swank 5 star facilities and luxurious and expensive decor. But to me what matters most is the personal touch, and I would say Quincy wins hands down! So if you want it all, at a reasonable price, look no further...am sure you will not regret it!

I will definitely go back to the Quincy next time!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank AmbikaMohan

Dear AmbikaMohan,

Our congratulations!

We are glad to be able to add on a little delight to make the day special for you and are encouraged by your generous reviews

ThanQ for the nice words, describing the team at Quincy. We appreciate your recognition towards the Qool Team and it is always a pleasure to be remembered for making our guest stay an exceptional one

We appreciate your strong recommendation to our readers through your review and look forward to welcoming you back, perhaps to celebrate another special occasion

Reviewed 27 May 2014

From the moment I booked the hotel, I knew this staycation was gonna be a good one. The front desk officers were very accommodating to cater to my plans. Was given an early check-in and late check-out without any hesitation.

I would like to commend Zydney and the Quincy team for their kind and warm hospitality. Zydney also presented us with a painting she did at the Art Jamming class together with a bottle of wine.They made us feel so comfortable throughout.

Apart from the excellent service, the location is a plus point. I will definitely return!

1  Thank D0minic87

Dear D0minic87,

We are heartened to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Quincy.

Our weekend staycations are very popular and we are glad you enjoyed the activities.

Qool team, especially Zydney is delighted to receive your kind compliments for their hospitality and service levels. We are pleased that you liked the art piece - I understand you already have a place for it in your new home.

We love to host you again. Come back soon!