“Best hotel I have stayed in Singapore” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality

The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #5 of 309 Hotels in Singapore
Carnegie, Australia
“Best hotel I have stayed in Singapore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Well, myself and my daughter (19) loved our three night stay at this hotel. In a lovely quiet spot and yet 5 minutes walk to Orchard road. It is small, modern and quirky in a good way. The all inclusive package was fantastic value. I did not want to change to the hotel booked by my work! I am looking forward to returning :-)

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Liontamer007
ChristinaWLee, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear Liontamer007,

ThanQ for your review and recognizing the value of our Club offerings.

Many of our guests have given us the thumbs up for our accessible location and we are glad that you have endorsed it too

Qool team is delighted to learn of your positive stay experience and looks forward to hosting you again soon.

Qool regards, Chris

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (282)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for a night before we go back to Japan.
I was very pleased on how Quincy treat their guests. You will definitely feel that you are special.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE IS GOOD!

Staff are always smiling.
Mark of the front desk delivers exceptional service as he arrange everything for me.
Both business needs and leisure ideas.
I had a problem with directions and he is so kind to print everything for us and walk us through.

I will definitely stay here every time I fly to Singapore.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank yukihana81
Dear Yukihana81,

ThanQ for taking time to write this excellent review and it is especially heartening to know that the Qool team, particularly Mark made such an impression on you!

I will pass your appreciation on to him. I am sure he will be encouraged by such inspiring comments and delighted to know that his efforts are being appreciated.

Qool Team looks forward to your next visit

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I found this hotel on the internet while trawling for options of where to stay for a brief stopover in Singapore. There were Singapore Sale Stopover deals advertised for a few hotels, and Quincy Hotel (and most of the Far East Hospitality listings) was one of them.

My visit was primarily to re-connect with old friends, as opposed to shopping, nightlife and doing the touristy thing. However, I found the location wonderful for easy access to Orchard Road and also for my friends to come and meet me. Although this wasn't a shopping trip, I did wander down to the nearby shops to pick up a few necessities and gifts. The Singapore Sale was in full swing, so there were bargains to be had, and it was so easy to walk back to the hotel.

I loved all the extras included in the stay at the Quincy Hotel. My deal I selected included:
- complimentary mini bar
- complimentary snacks and beverages at the restaurant on the ground floor
- complimentary local calls
- complimentary wifi (public areas and in-room)
- complimentary pick up at Changi airport
- complimentary 2 hour access to one of the premium lounges at Changi airport
I made the most of all of it. It was particularly easeful and pleasing to be able to catch up with friends in the restaurant area and offer them snacks and beverages at no additional cost. Let's be upfront, these days there's not much that is free.

Check-in was a breeze with a friendly welcome, and I appreciated being shown to my room and provided with a quick guide-through of how to operate/access the room services. The location is quiet, as it's set well away from Orchard Road. I enjoyed the pool facilities, the restaurant, complimentary services, and had a great sleep during my stay (bed and bathroom were awesome).

Prior to my departure, I called down to reception and inquired about my options for getting to the airport. I also had a particular question regarding using my credit card as I was short on Spore dollars. I managed to book a suitable taxi for the morning as well as a wake up call. Staff were very helpful and informed.

Tip - if you do need to use a credit card to pay for taxis in Spore, please note that they don't seem to accept Visa (yes, it is odd, but it has something to do with a policy set out by their management company with specific credit card merchants).

So, to sum up. Quincy Hotel met all my expectations and more. Many thanks to the staff and management for surprising me with such a great stay and friendly service. I'll be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank chiine
Dear chine,

Thank you for the endorsement of Quincy. We are elated to have surprised you positively beyond your expectations.

We are grateful for your appreciation towards the Qool team and are glad that you had the time to soak in our hotel facilities.

We are pleased to provide you with a place to catch- up with your friends and hope they managed to try the famous Rainbow Cake from Dean & Deluca.

Qool Team looks forward to your return soon.

Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed on 12th July 2014 before my pancreatic surgery at Mt Elizabeth Hospital and my husband stayed for a couple more days when I was warded. A good 5 mins walk to the hospital and short distance to famous shopping area, Orchard Road. Yet location of hotel is quiet and away from hustle and bustle. After checking in we were greeted and brought to our room, very welcoming! Excellent service from all staff. Clean room with good view. Free light refreshments whole day. Free laundry for 2 pcs per day. Complementary car park too. Very very pleased with this hotel. Will definitely stay again but for holiday this time. A big THANK YOU Quincy!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear iloveperth,

ThanQ for your heart warming endorsements! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the club offerings and are grateful for your appreciation towards our service.

Qool team sends you warm wishes for a speedy recovery.

Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

The Quincy was our first night on our way to Europe. With chauffeur drive from the airport, late check out, free non-alcoholic mini bar and light meals available from lunchtime and a free city tour it was well worth it. The service was outstanding from all staff.

Review collected in partnership with StayFarEast.com

ChristinaWLee, Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear David A,

We are delighted that you had enjoyed the club offerings and are grateful for your appreciation towards our service

Qool Team looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Both front and back of house very good, beds very good and firm as the pillows. Reception alway smiling and will to help. Room very quiet with very little noise room by lifts and expected some noise but was quiet

Dear Col677,

ThanQ for your compliments to our staff for being friendly, helpful and hospitable. It is always a source of motivation for them to know that they have made a positive difference to our guests.

It great to hear that you enjoyed the beds and pillows and had a good night’s sleep!!

We love to host you again. Come back soon!

Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Just went to Quincy Hotel. It's great. The hotel is very new. The rooms are new. great décor...free in-room mini-bar, free snacks at the lobby, 2 pieces of free laundry per day..

The best thing is the customer service!!! everyone there was awesome!!! very friendly and polite. My girlfriend had a birthday during the stay and the customer service there surprised her with a cake (even though we never told them of her birthday)... This is by far the best customer service experience we have had in the many hotels we have been to! Thanks Quincy hotel!

Review collected in partnership with StayFarEast.com

3 Thank Brian L
Dear Brian L,

ThanQ for choosing to stay at Quincy and we are delighted that you and your girlfriend had a fantastic stay with us!

Qool team is equally thrilled to know that we have made her birthday special and looks forward to welcoming you back, perhaps to celebrate another special occasion