“Modern Chic with great all round service!”

The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality
Ranked #6 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 21 February 2011

Before I start, a little intro about myself. I am a young professional residing in Singapore. Doing corporate events for a living and have stayed in multiple 5 star hotels in Singapore for both work and leisure. The last two place i have stayed is Fullerton Hotel and Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Stayed at Quincy Hotel, Singapore for a weekend getaway. Before making my reservation, I had a lot of questions regarding their package. I was very pleased to received their great service over the line making me feel like i was already their client. They were professional yet injected some humor into the conversation. Looking at their package and initial service, i was sold!

Checking in, I was surprised to be given a bottle of red wine. Complimentary of Quincy as a package. I found out that literally everything is complimentary. In room mini bar and even all my meals there! The room was overlooking orchard road and it was modern chic style. See thru toilet and stylist room setting blew me away. They had iPod dock which was a pleasant surpise. Managed to fill my room with music all night. The have hdmi, usb and many more connection to their flat screen tv. I wished the bed was much more fluffy and have a thicker feather pillows.

The facilities was great too. 24h access to the infinity swimming pool was great! Had a dip at 1am and sauna after that. Well i am a late night kinda person! Gym equipment was top of the range. Even higher range models than what is found in Fitness First. In terms of location, getting there is a little troublesome for me. Tugging my luggage from the Orchard Mrt, i realise is not as near as i thought it was. It was a hilly climb to the hotel. Nevertheless its is nearby shopping centre Paragon and Far East Plaza.

Would love to return again and perhaps try out the corner room next time. High recommended for couples!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality

Reviewed 17 February 2011

We stayed at the Quincy for 3 days in December and it was a fantastic end to our month long trip around Australasia. From the brilliant efficent limo pick up to the staff waiting to take our bags whem we arrived. As soon as we got in the hotel we were directed to sit and have a drink and relax whilst they checked us in. Once in our room Paulo (who is fantastic and very helpful) showed us the "hidden storage" and how to work everything. The beds were amazing and so comfy. In a drawer in the room we found crisps, noodles, numerous differnt teas, coffee, sugar and all this was replenished every day. The free minibar was a welcome change and the 6 bottles of water a day in it were great. (And yes it really is all included!) However if that was not enough you could go to the pool area and help yourself to a fully stocked fridge of cold soft drinks and more water. We only ate one main meal in the hotel and it was the best steak I had had my whole trip. The breakfast was more than ample catering for all nationalities from chicken porridge to bacon & eggs, curry, to croissants and cold meats to cereal. An extra great touch was the self service coffe machines with takeaway coffe cups incase you wanted breakfast on the run...brilliant. The rooms were brilliant and the bathrooms amazing. There is free internet access in the foyer with apple computers as well. One night about 11pm we informed the front desk we did not think our air conditioning was working properly and within 5 minutes there was a maintenece man in the celing of our room fixing the problem. The service really was fantastic. There is a mall about a 2 minute walk away and Orchard Rd about 5 minutes and it is a very easy walk not taxing at all despite what some revies have said! Wheather we were asking the front desk directions or where to bye aftersun they could not have been more helpful. As I have mentioned Paulo was brilliant and there was another guy who had Trainee on his badge so did not know his name but he too was wonderful. There is no room service (who needs it here with so much to do)but you can take meals back to your room which I did one morning with breakfast. Would I stay again...definatly.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2011

Booked per internet with pickup service. Great rooms and quirky service (free minibar). The free three meals were ok, but tasteless, but why complaining as I am a little overweight.

Lastly they are a little more expensive, but will certainly be back...

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2011

I meet so nice, sweet and beautiful and smiling front desk, that really does it special to be a guest here. The room are very nice looking and the funktion is almost perfect. The restaurant is with so friendly staff and I was very surprised how well done tho food is. This concept with all incl. I really like and is very easy for me. And with 2 pieces free laundry every day is it very simpel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2011

Staying with Quincy is one of the best experience we have! Everything works as described in their offer and it makes you enjoy a worry-free vacation. And not to forget, the people working at Quincy knows exactly their jobs. They care for the Guest/s and they will always serve you with a great smile! You always look forward waking up in the morning for a delightful experience! We have "Qoolest Experience" and We love Quincy!

Special thanks to Ms. Henessy, Front Desk for always going the extra mile to provide customer service!

We have just referred the hotel to our family member who will be in Singapore by September, hoping that they will also experience the best things offered by the hotel.

Till our next return at QUINCY!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2011

Pleasantly surprised when I got a free upgrade to deluxe room cos i mentioned in the reservation emails that it's my boyfriend's bday. Checking in is a total breeze that took me less than 5mins. Greeted by a birthday card + chocolate from Quincy. Love the concept of the complimentary mini bar. Room i am staying in is great in terms of size and amenities. Love the Molten Brown toiletries too!
Overall, a great experience with Quincy and i would love to stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2011

chose this hotel for it's funky positioning as aboutique hotel with everything included
mainly very good but not quite the funky experience we thought
rooms are small but adequeate and well equipped
all - in food and beverage is not really worth the extra - we ate breakfadt in hotel but out for lunch and dinner, cocktails were a glass of wine or beer
location just up Cairnhill is good for Orchard rd access