Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$257
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$325
US$206
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$170
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Furama RiverFront(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$176
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$184
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$718
US$508
MarinaBaySands
5,102 results
All reviewscrystal clubclarke quaybars and restaurantssingapore riverclub roomfrom australiashuttle busnice poolshuttle serviceconcierge staffexcellent locationshower roomsuperior roomstayed here for nightsswimming pooltravel agentrooms are small
Reviewed 3 July 2012

The hotel is well situated in the centre of Clarke Quay within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. The hotel is excellent, with very helpful staff who can't do enough for you. The rooms are spotless and maintained to a very high standard. If you pay the extra to the Crystal Club it is worthwhile.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the Crystal Club.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and it was our great pleasure to have you as our guest.

I am truly delighted to learn that you have an enjoyable stay with us on the Crystal Club Floor and we are grateful for your commendations towards the hotel's vibrant location, its facilities and our quality service.

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you again to Park Hotel Clarke Quay in the not too far distant future!

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Stayed here on advice of our travel agent - which was a mistake. Not the hotel's fault, really, but while it would be fine for a business trip, as honeymooners we were a little disappointed by the tiny rooms (even for Singapore) and lack of support from staff.

The rooms were clean, but tiny and lacked any decent facilities (ours was in desperate need of a new television... the picture was almost always slightly jumpy and scrambled).

Front desk staff seemed disinterested in our sightseeing queries. Room service and food was good. Location was good, too, and always a taxi out the front.

Overall an OK hotel that needs to teach their front desk staff to smile. Good for business trips but not for relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shane B

Dear Valued Guest

We appreciate you taking time to provide us your constructive feedback on our room size which we regret did not meet your expectation. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for your less than satisfactory experience during your stay with us.

We hope this isolated incident will not deter you from using our hotel. We certainly look forward to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Park Hotel Clarke Quay, Singapore!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

We stayed for 1 night and hotel was really awesome!!.Reception staff very friendly and accommodating
. We will stay here again definitely.thank you so much for a wonderful stay...

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear Valued Guest

I am truly delighted to learn that you have an enjoyable stay with us and we are grateful for your commendations towards our quality service.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I am greatly disappointed by the hotel's service staff attitude.
I managed to book a weekend getaway which includes buffet breakfast as well as 20% discount on F&B purchases. But when I arrived at the hotel, the service staff which helped to do the check in did not informed about the packages benefit at all. I had to ask if there were buffet breakfast and the service staff did not even inform about the timing.

When I called in the morning to ask about the timing of the buffet breakfast. It was 11 am and therefore we had miss it. The service staff whom I was speaking to on the phone then claims that she had informed my Mum but when I checked. It wasn't true and she spend 2 mins on the the phone with me insisting that she had informed me where I wasn't at all informed.

This would definitely by my last experience at Park Hotel Clarke Quay and I have to say the entire experience was fine till I received such poor services from the Hotel's staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank FCjy
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest

First and foremost, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for your less than satisfactory experience. It certainly comes as such a disappointment to learn of your comments on us.
I trust my Front Office Manager has communicated with you personally.
We certainly look forward to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Park Hotel Clarke Quay; and more importantly, in regaining your trust in us again !

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Great choice of hotel!extremely clean with lovely welcoming staff,lovely room with view over pool!breakfast was all you could ask for especially the awesome omelettes!pool area very nice!great location!only 10 mins walk to Clarke quay and 20 mins to orchard road and china town.must check out trendy bar\ restaurant opposite,district 10,also shopping mall behind this!for supermarket and coffee shop!would return without hesitation!thankyou for an amazing stay.

Room Tip: Ask for Clark quay view and a high floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank B4HEV
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest

I am truly delighted to learn that you have an enjoyable stay with us and we are grateful for your commendations towards the hotel's vibrant location, its facilities and our quality service.