“Fantastic !”

Flight Experience Flight Simulator
Ranked #2 of 138 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I've got this for my 30th birthday! It's fantastic and very realistic. Next time i am rather book it for a longer journey. Joanne the owner
Was very helpful and enthousiastic. I have some ideas how you can make it much more an experience when you enter the place, that was a kind of dissapointing.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Peer A
FESingapore, Director of Sales at Flight Experience Flight Simulator, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for your review - We're so happy you enjoyed your Flight Experience - and we welcome your feedback. Please email me joanna.caston@flightexperience.com.sg and I'd be happy to hear your comments.
I look forward to you email.
Kindest regards

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We are satisfied for our 60 min city flyer package. My hubby choose to fly from Macau to Kai Tak, Himalayas to Paro, Bhutan and lastly New York City night flight. The instructor was patience and friendly, he explained that fly to Paro was extremely challenging, not many qualified pilot can fly the route. It's true as he said, the runway was so narrow with mountain surrounded. It was good to have these lifetime flight experiences. The stimulator was a real time experience worth to try out. Thumbs up!
Cons: quite pricey.
Tips: The DVD record is a must! Good playback and memory it is.

Visited May 2014
Northampton, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Flight Experience Singapore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

For all those would be pilots out there like myself who eat and breath aviation then the Flight Experience a team in Singapore are the company for you.
My boys and I had two days worth of simulator training and I can honestly say it was some of the best money I ever spent, the Flight Experience team are fully trained airline pilots who guide you correctly through the training and simulation flight, the equipment is very good and gives a wonderful realistic flight.
We stayed at the Marina Bay Sands hotel and Flight Experience Singapore is only a short walk away (they are located at the Singapore Eye Ferris wheel) .
I cannot recommend this company enough, very friendly and helpful team.

Singapore
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

My fiancé bought me a 45 minute session in the simulator for Christmas and it was, truly, an unforgettable experience. The simulator is not realistic - it IS a real Boing 737 simulator so the experience is as real as it gets without actually being in a plane. The graphic displays are also excellent so you get a very real sensation. The instructor was superb as the took me though take of and landing at three different airports. You have a choice of locations and for a real challenge try the Himalayas! You can share the experience with a friend or partner in the jump seat but be warned, they will want to do it too. I'll be back

1 Thank IainMacpherson
Winchester, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We spent 60 minutes at the simulator today-what a blast. I got to do a decent short trip (take off Macau, touch-and-go at chep lap kok and then a full landing at the old Kai Tak). Both my daughter and wife also got chance to have a go and chose other airports to take off/land. Not cheap, but all in all I thought good value as it is not often you get chance to do this. People were all very friendly, and our instructor pilot Jason deserves special mention-he is also waiting to join an airline and we wish him every success.