“Fun and different thing to do in Singapore”

Flight Experience Flight Simulator
Ranked #2 of 139 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Singapore
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Fun and different thing to do in Singapore”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I went with my husband and son to the Flight Experience in Singapore. Although my husband had booked, it was a family experience as my son and I watched the safety video with him and were allowed with him into the simulator. There are two 'crew seats' directly behind the pilot and co-pilot so you can watch, take part and feel as if you are flying as a member of the crew. It felt like we were all in the cockpit of a real plane. We initially had a family photo in the cockpit taken by staff (which we took home as a momento of our experience). He had 45 mins flight time and actually for the last 15 minutes our son took over and had a go. There are varying lengths of time you can do. Great friendly and professional staff enhanced the fun experience. My husband and son enjoyed taking off and landing in airports all over the world and gave them a better understanding for what Pilot's do. I enjoyed watching their faces in delight (especially my son) and pretending with them we were flying into Hong Kong and Melbourne airports! The co-pilot (staff) who sat next to them to help them was very clear and helpful and made the experience a lot more fun and made us all feel part of it. A great and different activity from the norm. Give it a go! It is not just the pilot who has fun, the 'crew' do too!

Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Entertaining but the duration was too short”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The waiting lounge is really look alike real boarding gate at the airport. The aviation atmosphere is so strong here. The kids loving playing the real flight simulator but the duration was too short.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Teddy A
Aberdoom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fly a Boeing 737 sim”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

As a qualified pilot, albeit on much smaller aircraft than the 737, I was a bit skeptical that a simulator available to the public would be all that realistic. I was wrong, it was tremendous fun and does a very good job of simulating what it's like to fly a passenger jet. Great experience, highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
Wollongong, Australia
“Best 50th birthday present”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Usually when I fly I'm way down the back and get excited with the occasional upgrade. What a hoot it was to sit up in a Captain's seat and take control. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience, something I never thought I'd get an opportunity to do "for real". A huge thanks to my family for booking this highlight of my holiday and a big thanks to all the staff for making this birthday one I'll never forget.

Visited May 2014
Singapore
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great Experience, highly recommended!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

As the day approached I wasn't nervous. Its a simulator, right?

Once in the hot seat, and flying into Kai Tak Airport (Hong Kong) - which is rated as one of the hardest airports to land in - the sweaty palms and nervs set in. There is a lot of concentration required, so credit out to those pilots that used to land there.

Also impressive to see the autopilot system in action - makes a pilots job seem easy (well until you have to land).

The cockpit can seat up to two additional friends in the jump seats.
In 30 mins I took off from a Macau Airport, did a 'touch and go' in Lai Chee Kok Aiport (Hong Kong, and did two landings at Kai Tak Airport (once from each direction).

Highly recommended. I'll probably bring my dad here when he visits later this year.

Visited June 2014