“Value for money”

Flight Experience Flight Simulator
Ranked #1 of 143 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 July 2014

An excellent experience. Our 16 year old son was the 'pilot' and we were able to watch as back seat passengers. The instructor was fabulous, patient, cool, calm and collected ( as you would hope he would be as an active pilot) He did not rush and was happy to answer questions. There we're add ons if you wanted, like a DVD and photo, which you were not pressured to buy and they were more tan happy for you to take your own camera into the cockpit.

2  Thank AllwrightFamily
There are newer reviews for Flight Experience Flight Simulator

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My girlfriend got me a 45 minute flight experience as part of my birthday present (27) and what a great and unusual way to spend the afternoon! It is very well run, the pilot (captain) was very knowledgeable and professional and really made the experience. It is very realistic and even though I was very aware that I was only in a simulator, when the door closes, you may as well be in the real deal. A must for anyone who likes something a little different.

2  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 7 July 2014

As his birthday treat I took my 7 year old son here and signed up for a half hour slot. He was so excited he couldn't stop talking the whole afternoon leading up to it.

The staff there were all extremely friendly and the pilot who showed my son Daniel the ropes couldn't have been any better. They both shared the same name for a start and he was very good in explaining to my son what is what, what needs to be done, what buttons to press. Great instructor. The flight simulator itself is the real deal; a certified Boeing 737-800 fully enclosed simulator.

My son hasn't stopped talking this all day! Well worth every penny. Definitely will return

1  Thank Baha B
Reviewed 4 July 2014

An experience not to be missed...
Two thumbs up!! My kids truly enjoyed it..a flyer add-on..it was truly awesome..

1  Thank Fretzel F
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I bought one of the 60-min package as a gift for my boyfriend and boy, was he surprised! We had to wait a week time until the time scheduled and he actually keep track of the time. It was such a joy seeing him so excited. On the day itself, we came 15 minutes early and the staff was nice enough start his session early by watching a pre-flight briefing in the lobby.

The whole experience was unbelievable for him. He enjoyed every minute of it, the instructor was helpful and made it more fun by adding a lil bit of rain and clouds to make it more challenging. What's even more great? The simulator also allowed two passengers to share the experience with him so It was also one in a life-time experience for me as well despite the 1-hour wait just sitting at the passenger seat.

Overall, it was worth every single penny and the perfect gift for a guy who aims to be a pilot.