Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

3 of us visit Singapore and stay at this hotel, This hotel very clean and neat, conveniece to go anywhere coz the bus station just in front of the hotel, near with Whompoa Market and alot of culinary place like Boon Tong Ki, legendary Bak kut teh, etc

I Will back to stay here for my next visit.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank bluecia
CustomerCare_Putri, Guest Relations Manager at Value Hotel Balestier, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Francesca L,

Thank you for feedback on your recent stay with us. We are pleased that our hotel strategical location has enhanced your stay here in Singapore. We do look forward to welcome you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Compare to same price hotel in Singapore, it is clean and nice. Staff are friendly, room are comfortable but not tinny. All the room implement Apple TV now. It is the place whenever I come to Singapore will stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank leepinju

Dear Cindyju,

Greetings from Value Hotel Balestier. Thank you for the warm and positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed the newly installed smart TV and had a pleasant stay.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Oct for the business trip, hotel looks impressive from outside but inside is quite substantial. We checked in late and we had a little issue with our key card but the receptionist helped out for quite fast. These people are with happy here

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank E1312NUpamelaa

Dear Pamela,

Greetings from Value Hotel Balestier. Thank you for your kind review. We are heartened to read that we had generally met your expectations. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The wall in the room is like invisible.
You can hear everything from next room, they were fighting and a women screaming, punching the wall, called the reception and they didn't do anything until midnight I had to go downstairs to the lobby and tell them if you don't fix their issue or I call the police.

Every linen they provided are stain linen, it's about cheap laundry company I guess, keep changing 4 or 5 linen then finally got a non-stain linen, next day still they hide the stain part under pillows section, so easily find out.

Bathroom? no, It's a toilet with a shower head, make sure you don't bump into a wall or door when you're taking shower, and be careful about the water leaking to your front door, it's quite slippy.

Will I stay again? no, never.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank croxxorc
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I find this hotel to provide the best value in terms of rate while providing decent comfort. The hotel room has the basic amenities which I need, and I prefer to stay here when I am in Singapore for a prolonged business stay due to the competitive rate. There are many good restaurant/food options along Balestier Road where the hotel is located. The staff are friendly and helpful, special mention to Mr Jun and Mr Valen who are always readily helpful during my stays here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
CustomerCare_Putri, Guest Relations Manager at Value Hotel Balestier, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear mathavan2017,

Greetings from Value Hotel Balestier.

We are utterly glad that you had pleasant and comfortable stay(s). We will definitely convey the compliments to Mr Jun and Mr Valen respectively. We look forward to welcome you again.