Open today: 10:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Go if you have to

Go when you know what you need, what price you're willing to pay. It's not a place for window... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2020
HockLye
Singapore, Singapore
Bad experience at Retronutz #03-41

If there's a zero button, I would definitely give it a zero. Owner is very rude to customers... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2021
NedraJY1888
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from US$11.08
from US$34.72
from US$15.03
from US$37.58
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Contains shops for Computers, Camera and all other electronic items. Prices are varying from shop to shop. Don't buy without checking the price ranges of the item you may find it cheaper in the next shop. Try to bargain. Prices tend to decrease when you go to shops in higher floors. Be careful and always know what you buy before you buy. And only buy if you want something not because you saw it there. Otherwise you will end up paying too much for something you even don't want.

1  Thank ShanPerera
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Try to find a computer repair for my computer but staffs from shops look at me like someone to rip-off. It is not a good place for shopping.

1  Thank NickHtun
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I went there looking for
Something very specific. I was lucky that I found it after checking 4 shops. I could have gotten lost in this place. It helped that I knew what I wanted. There is a money exchange place of the first floor.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Is nice place to look for electronics for mobile and computer or smart watches
I was searching for smart watches but after looking in different places it was not available except in Sim Lim Square and once they brought the smart watch they told me with camera and the coast 190 S$ but after I search in internet I found it with 65 S$ so after Long discussion he give me with 85S$
Be aware

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

These people are fraud. Never use your card, the giver you receipt for one price and charge another. It's a tourist trap but if you do go, use cash, atleast they can't charge you more afterwards. Also the quality is terrible, don't trust the label

Date of experience: February 2017