Open today: 10:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Go if you have to

Go when you know what you need, what price you're willing to pay. It's not a place for window... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2020
HockLye
Singapore, Singapore
Bad experience at Retronutz #03-41

If there's a zero button, I would definitely give it a zero. Owner is very rude to customers... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2021
NedraJY1888
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from US$11.08
from US$34.72
from US$15.03
from US$37.58
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This venue has built a reputation for being one of the best places to purchase IT products in Singapore. Unfortunately it has also suffered negative publicity due to cheats and scammers who operate fly-by-night shops in the building.

We visited to purchase some IT products and this venue provided the opportunity to compare products and prices before deciding on the most suitable. We also met many friendly shop operators who offered explanation and help in our decision making.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I visited Sim Lim Square in March 2017. There was only one shop I specifically wanted to visit (R-One Trading). The service and friendliness of the owner was fantastic :-)
As an Aussie, walking around this complex made me feel 'watched'. There were a couple of dodgy looking men sitting outside one of the larger camera shops. I wasn't interested in cameras, but as I walked past, one of these men insisted I come and have a look. He asked what I wanted, I said I am looking for an ATM... he then lost all interest in me and vaguely pointed in the direction of an ATM.
There are lots of desperate store owners/staff who try to grab your attention and almost demand you stop! Maybe they think white people are all mega rich?
Just be careful and don't let these hustlers talk you in to anything you don't want or need.
This place is such a contrast to the general Singaporean people, who are polite, friendly and welcoming.

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank Electroman65
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Sim Lim Square is known by its electronic shops. But, my friend said there is a yummy salted egg rice, so I went there only for eating.
And, yes!! Very delicious with affordable price! I ordered salted egg for S$5 & cereal chicken for S$5.5 (adding egg will be S$5.5 & S$6). There are other menus, but I only ordered these 2 menus (very recommended!).

Date of experience: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
1  Thank O Lydia P
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Anything to do with computers or mobile phones this is the place to visit.
Get off the MRT at Bugis station.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

But watch what you do, as you can see by other reviews, you have to be careful. We saw a lot of stuff that seems to be good but was not sure on the quality or for that mater the price. Good place for a walk about and see the hustle and busstle but not sure is I would recommend anyone to actually buy anything.

Please be careful.