Value Hotel Thomson
US$336
US$238
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$192
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$529
US$367
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$169
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$146
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
1,408 results
All reviewsnovena mrt stationrooms are smallbus stopswimming poolfree shuttlemin walklocal foodshort staylittle indiaorchard roadbalestiershampoocabssghawkereateries
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been staying at this hotel when I visited Singapore for the past 2 years. Although small with little amenities, it met my budget. Most important, I always get to serve by nice staff, like Danny, who frequently made his best efforts to meet my requests for a corner room or one with a good view of the city.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are quiter
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have stayed in VHT for over about 1 year and I love the hotel! with the amazing staffs' service and hotel location. I often served by Danny in VHT. The latest room number he give to me is Room 921 with good night view

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel whilst we were over night in Singapore. This hotel was terrible!! There was no fridge in the room, no place to hang anything, the kettle was faulty, you shower and go to the toilet at the same time- literally!! the toilet is in the shower recess and so is the basin!!If you had a shower you could not go back in to the toilet as the whole floor and part of the room floor was flooded.There was no soap, no tissues and the sink would not empty if you used the tap. All night we could hear other guests running up and down the long hallway and early in the morning. We are not snobby people but this was a joke!!! Would never recommend this hotel even if you are on a budget.

Room Tip: Don't book a room here unless you are desperate. So small and smelly.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colin D
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Me and my husband just stayed at this hotel couple of days back, we had a nice stay in it. Hospitality was fantastic. Good smiling front desk staff. The hotel was great in many ways based on location, ambience & facility. The rooms are also good and the standards are well maintained. Will come back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I spent a week at this hotel on our first stay in Singapore. A a last minute budget trip to Singapore, we were very happy with the price of this hotel and definitely saw the value. Hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful for the duration of our stay, however due to a language barrier between the staff and ourselves we were somewhat limited to recommendations from them.

The rooms were very small and bathrooms were considerably basic, however for a budget traveler who is going to be exploring the city, it isn't a problem at all. I recommend including breakfast as the restaurant next door had great staff and the food was delicious!

Located approximately 10 minutes from The MRT, and from there only 10 minutes to Orchard road the location was really great. It was a little far to walk to the city centre, or local food centres however the MRT more than makes up for that with it's ever running on time services.

Room Tip: Upgrade to rooms above the deluxe room to ensure a little more space.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends